BA After Weight Loss - Best Decision I Ever Made

I had a BA because I gained and then lost 80+...

I had a BA because I gained and then lost 80+ pounds over the course of about 6 years. At the end I had at least DD skin, with maybe A cup tissue. I practically became an engineer with the various bras ect that I used to look ok in clothes. Swimsuit was impossible to hide in though.

The only con I can think of is that sometimes I feel a twitch when I pick up something, or push down on something using those muscles.

Pros- clothes shopping became so much easier. People thought I had lost more weight because I was proportional. Much more confident about my body, wearing swimsuits, work out clothes ect.

I'm glad your procedure gave you such great results! From what you describe I have very similar. I have always heard and read you would need a breast lift w/ BA to get good results from this starting point. I am going to have a procedure but am trying to decide if I should have the lift w/ BA or just BA. Do you feel your breasts are still somewhat saggy or are they as "perky" as you'd hoped? I appreciate any more info it's quite a bit of extra money to do the lift, but quite a bit wasted if the BA results aren't good.
Dr. Ben Johnson

Outside of the fantastic work, (almost no one has been able to tell just by looking at me, even in a swim suit that I had a BA) he is a very caring Dr., really cares about you as a patient, not as a paycheck. He does not recommend procedures you do not need or will not give you the results you want.