Highly Recommended! - Birmingham, GB

Having babies and breast feeding takes its toll on...

Having babies and breast feeding takes its toll on a woman's body. I've breastfed 3 babies for a total of 4 years and my breasts looked like they should belong to an 80 year old! I'd never considered breast surgery Pre children, but after stopping breast feeding my last baby I decided I wanted my boobs back! I was a little nervous as I run, and had spoken to a different surgeon who'd advised I shouldn't run with implants. I can run and I do and they are still in place and looking great. I love my new boobs. 9 months on they have really settled down and I forget I've even had an op, other than having fabulous breasts! They were really swollen straight after the op and I was worried that I'd gone too big, but they soon settled down after a few weeks.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I did some research online, spoke to other women that had had implants, narrowed it down to two local reputable surgeons. My husband and i met both surgeons that we had short listed and both really liked Mr Staiano for his knowledge, suggestions, the time he have us and now that I've had the op, we know we made the right choice.