$99 Special from Living Social - Birmingham, AL

My friend and I decided to try Botox - we are both...

My friend and I decided to try Botox - we are both 66 and acted like little school girls - giggling etc. The Living Social Special was for 20 unit. I wanted my eyebrows raised. My friend wanted her crows feet done. The doc was very nice and the clinic was newly opened.

Bottom line we can't tell any difference - don't know if it is because we only had 20 units or if we are too old!

The eyebrow wont stay that way for long. It should adjust into a somewhat normal position after a week or so. I had Botox for migraines. They used one hundred units on my face and in my scalp. The first cosmetic side effect was my eyebrows raised up and my eyelids swelled and drooped. I looked like Mr. Spock. I cut my hair and covered it up with bangs but the phase only lasted a week. The brows went to a somewhat normal looking place and the lids returned to normal. I'm still wearing bangs =)
Patients over the age of 65 may not experience such dramatic results.

That being said 20 units to raise the brow is a large dose. I am 46 and my doc uses a total of 4 units-two at each tail of the eyebrow.
Dr. Parker

The clinic appears to be first-rate