Botox Was a Great Experience for Me! - Birmingham, AL

I spent $500 on 40 units of Botox and $1200 on 2...

I spent $500 on 40 units of Botox and $1200 on 2 syringes of Juvederm. I love the results! I'm 48 years old and really wanted to do something to help with my aging appearance. I Received 40 units of Botox 5 days ago and I love it! I decided to only do the crows feet area and forehead. Now I want the entire area done so I'm going back in two days to have Botox injections in the area between my eyebrows.

I was really nervous about getting Botox after reading all of the negative experiences that others have had on this message board. I also have a lot of crazy allergies and I was really worried about having a reaction. But so far I have been very happy. I have had some dull headaches and very minor flu-like symptoms(aching joints)since my injections but they were gone by the second day. The only other feeling I've had could be described as tightening of the skin on my forehead and crows feet area. It felt like I had just gotten out of the shower and really needed to put on moisturizer. But that is gone now too.

I also had two syringes of Juvederm fillers around the corners of my mouth for lines and acne scars. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the results. It took 10 years off my lower face. The results were instant but I had a little bruising and swelling for 4 days. It is all gone now. The only weird sensation with this is the bumps on the inside of your mouth. My doctor told me to smooth them with my tongue.

I plan to keep receiving Botox injections.

I got botox for the second time last week. LOVE...

I got botox for the second time last week. LOVE it! Even better results then the first time. I still highly recommend it!
Dr. Mathew Parker

Wonderful facilities, Great Doctor, explained everyting clearly

Hi LHB,

Very detailed review with great pictures. Have you had anything done since your review?

Thanks,