Ouch! But Nice - Birmingham, AL

Had this done today and I am having Zingers like...

Had this done today and I am having Zingers like no bodies business! But my smile is much white, yay!

My teeth were pretty white when I went in, but my lower teeth were not, not sure why. Now they are even. I had 2 thirty min sessions back to back. And at first I had intense pain on my upper left tooth, so they removed the bleaching agent from that tooth and it went well after that. For a while that is, the last 8 min I had zyngers like crazy.

They have yet to go away and it HURTS. I got some Sensodyne and it has helped a little but every time I talk, drink something or touch my tongue ring to my teeth accidently it hurts worse. Hope it goes away soon so I can enjoy my new Whiter smile!!

The assistant was in and out to make sure I was okay. She made adjustment to make me comfortable. She was very helpfull.

Glad your teeth are the shade you want them now! Keep us updated on how long the discomfort lasts. It seems to really vary from person to person, so it is always interesting to hear each person's experience.