The Best Breast Augmentation Ever!!! - Birmingham, AL

Lost breast size due to physical training and 10...

Lost breast size due to physical training and 10 pregnancies and at 45 my breasts now look better than most 20 year olds!!!!

I have had so many compliments since Dr William...

I have had so many compliments since Dr William Hedden did my breast Augmentation on April 25th 2012. I am very physically fit and had gained a lot of muscle but lost lots of fat and my poor boobs vanished in the process! I went from having a size 38c to a deflated 36 b cup. I had also had a breast lump removed in my twenties and for all these years had lived with one breast smaller than the other due to that surgery.

I researched implants and chose silicone specifically because I wanted and needed my breasts to look and feel as natural as possible. I chose a 475cc implant and I am stunned, absolutely stunned at how amazing my breasts looked immediately after surgery.

I had little to no pain, barely any swelling and at 1 week post op my breasts have never, ever looked this good! I am going into fitness modeling and have had 10 pregnancies and I am 45 years old. But you know what? Because I am fit and healthy and now have these beautiful awesome new breasts I feel like a new woman!

Dr William Hedden took my low self esteem due to breast size shrinkage and honestly has made me feel like a million dollars! I have photoshoots lined up now, I have people coming to me as I am a personal trainer too - he is the best!!!!

Trying to upload pix so you can see for yourself!!!

Trying to upload pix so you can see for yourself!!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

5 days post op from breast augmentation and my breasts look fantastic already! Dr Hedden is the absolute best!!!!!

Thank you - I will post some updates pix now, I meant to a few weeks back but was so busy. My photo shoot is set for end of this month so yes it's all looking really good. I also picked up a new job as a cross fit instructor :)
everything about you looks just great -- good going
Sounds good! I can imagine they have looked since day one :). Have u started modelin again?
Icantake some new pix maybe tomorrow or next day for you? They have dropped into a much better shape now too so I am thrilled with them!!!!
How are your boobs doin? Can u post more pics?
Wow, you look great!!
Thank you!!! It was worth it for sure!!!!
You look amazing and so do your boobs lol! Congrats.
Thank you!!! They continue to improve after some residual tightness and soreness in the left boob. I am loving my new physique!!!! Long time coming!!!!
Definitely go see Dr Hedden in Birmingham, really he is a fantastic doc and I am so pleased with my results.
They look great! I'm new to the site and am looking through threads in or around Birmingham. I'm sure being so fit helps recovery. Congrats!
Oh okay thats not bad. Im sure time will go by fast!
6 weeks total, but can do some light modified workouts at 4 weeks. Can walk now as an exercise pretty much from day one and all I did was modify my calories for now too.
Oh yea it does big time! Im glad ur happy tho :). An u didnt pay much for such a good job! How long are u gonna have to wait before u can work out again?!
Yep the training makes your boobs vanish!! Lol!! This way you can get some curves back, for me it was the only way. I haven't regretted it for a second. It's made me feel fantastic!!!
They look great on u! I envy u lol. Three days isnt bad at all! Oh I was also gonna say that's good u do fitness modeling :) Thats somethin I wanna do also. Wat I have noticed with fitness modelin is ALOT of the models have implants becuz when workin out it makes the boobs deflate an look like man boobs lol
Stayed 3 days, consult day, op day and post op day, then headed home. I am 5ft 7 and yes the stitches are dissolvable. My healing scars and under the breast in the crease, they are tiny, under 2 inches each. Dr Hedden did an amazing job. Will post scar pix today or tomorrow too.

Thank you Aurora, my boobs now seriously are beautiful!! It's the best thing I have ever done!!!!
Oh okay cool! How long did u stay in town for?? Are ur stitches dissolvable? Lol atleast u could still dress yourself lmao! How tall are u? The size u got looks really good on u!!
I did from Florida to Alabama, 2 friends drove and came with me. I was able to dress myself after surgery, just wear button up the front tops or tops you can pull up your legs to your boobs!! Lol!!!
Oh okay thats good that It was painfree! So you traveled for surgery I assume? How long did u stay in town for? were u able to get yourself dressed after sugery?
I felt fine honestly after surgery! I slept for 2 hours and was then up and went for a gentle walk with my 2 friends who came with me for surgery. I had dinner out, then they brought me back to the hotel and I went to sleep! It was very minimal pain for me seriously. I did rest well and stayed hydrated and ate healthy too, I am also very physically fit too. I am getting before pix for folks to see but believe me, I had nothing goin on! Fried eggs is how I was before surgery!!!!!!
They look soo great on your body :)!! How did u feel after waking up from surgery? Can u post before pics :)?
Will go online on my home computer tomorrow and upload all the before, the days after and now a week after surgery too.

Thanks for sharing your story here! 10 pregnancies and you're going to be a fitness model. You're amazing!

If you're having trouble uploading photos, check out the instructions here. Looking forward to seeing them.