The Best Breast Augmentation Ever!!! - Birmingham, AL

Lost breast size due to physical training and 10...

Lost breast size due to physical training and 10 pregnancies and at 45 my breasts now look better than most 20 year olds!!!!

I have had so many compliments since Dr William...

I have had so many compliments since Dr William Hedden did my breast Augmentation on April 25th 2012. I am very physically fit and had gained a lot of muscle but lost lots of fat and my poor boobs vanished in the process! I went from having a size 38c to a deflated 36 b cup. I had also had a breast lump removed in my twenties and for all these years had lived with one breast smaller than the other due to that surgery.

I researched implants and chose silicone specifically because I wanted and needed my breasts to look and feel as natural as possible. I chose a 475cc implant and I am stunned, absolutely stunned at how amazing my breasts looked immediately after surgery.

I had little to no pain, barely any swelling and at 1 week post op my breasts have never, ever looked this good! I am going into fitness modeling and have had 10 pregnancies and I am 45 years old. But you know what? Because I am fit and healthy and now have these beautiful awesome new breasts I feel like a new woman!

Dr William Hedden took my low self esteem due to breast size shrinkage and honestly has made me feel like a million dollars! I have photoshoots lined up now, I have people coming to me as I am a personal trainer too - he is the best!!!!

Trying to upload pix so you can see for yourself!!!

Trying to upload pix so you can see for yourself!!!
Thank you - I will post some updates pix now, I meant to a few weeks back but was so busy. My photo shoot is set for end of this month so yes it's all looking really good. I also picked up a new job as a cross fit instructor :)
everything about you looks just great -- good going
Sounds good! I can imagine they have looked since day one :). Have u started modelin again?
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

5 days post op from breast augmentation and my breasts look fantastic already! Dr Hedden is the absolute best!!!!!