Smart Lipo 3 Weeks Ago on Abs and Flanks - Birmingham

Had smart lipo three weeks ago (5/19/10) on my abs...

Had smart lipo three weeks ago (5/19/10) on my abs and flanks. My surgeon removed 350cc from each flank and a total of 800cc from my abds. (I thought I could have spared alot more fat than that) LOL. I was getting a little concerned because I did not think I was still swollen but my surgeon says I am. My surgeon assures me that I can expect to see at least another 1/3 reduction in my abds. Can't wait to see the end results.

Truthfully, it is too early for me to be able to say how satisfied I am overall. Thusfar, I'm satisfied as long as the additional 1/3 goes away.

I loooooovvvvvveeeeee my surgeon and his staff. Their customer service is the absolute best. I think of them as family now. I will continue to recommend him to others.

I live in bham do you have pics if so can you post some and can you give update. I am checking around to see who I will use. What all did you have done? Thanks so much.
Can you post how the results look and feel now, about a month later?

12/18/2010 Seven months out and this was the...

12/18/2010 Seven months out and this was the biggest waste of money ever. I don't look any better now than before I had the procedure.

I am 10 months post smart lipo of abs and flanks. Can tell Lower abdomen is somewhat flatter and "lumpy". Can tell very little if any difference in flanks.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon