I Can Not Believe How Easy It Was I Was Back to Work the Next Day

I am 28 year of age single mother living in...

I am 28 year of age single mother living in Birmingham Alabama. I am a nurse. I have always had a few problem areas on my hips that i just could not get to go away. I then saw some adds for smart liposuction.

I did my research and found a few doctors in Birmingham Alabama that performed the procedure. What an experience a few were not even plastic surgeons and had their dogs in the office room, just did not seem safe. Then a friend of mine told me to check out Dr H. I am so happy she did. They were so nice. The whole office was just so helpful.

I had the surgery at their surgery center and was there for about 2 hours. It was performed under local anesthetic and It did not hurt at all. I have to admit I was very nervous that it was going to hurt but it did not, it was so easy. I was back to work the next day and had no signs of bruising.

I look great!!! I still can not believe it did not hurt. I should have had it done even earlier. It was so worth it and very inexpensive.

I do believe my outcome was so good because I choose the right doctor. DO YOUR RESEACH!!!! Make sure they are a plastic surgeon and of course no dogs in the office:)

I had dysport(Botox competitor) with Dr Schaffer last week! It has just started working and i love it! I love the staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery. I suggest both physicians to everyone I know!!!!!
Hi, I live in tuscaloosa and im also a nurse. Looking for a good MD for lipo. Im so glad I found this post, I feel beetter already. I would love to see before and after pics
What areas did u have done?
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Very experienced and board certified and inexpensive