I Had Good Results - Birmingham, AL

I have tried fillers and botox/dysport and good...

I have tried fillers and botox/dysport and good results with both. I am 57 and not ready for a face lift, so I tried Sculptra. I have had only one treatment, but I definitely think that I look better. I did freak out after having the treatment, after reading others experiences, but my experience was very good. In my (after the treatment) research, I think that a lot depends on the experience of one's Dr. Mine was great and clearly knew what she was doing.

Birmingham Dermatologic Surgeon

I initially visited Village Dermatology for their great prices on botox and fillers. They also have a walk-in clinic on Mondays at lunch for botox, and I am really busy. I was experienced enough with botox and fillers that I knew what to expect. I quickly came to trust the doctors enough to try something different.

57, I don't believe it, you look amazingly young.
How long did it take for the sculptra to fill you out? I just had 3 viles in over the summer. I can see some filling out around my eyes & temples but not my cheeks.
Glad you had good session. I love Sculptra had 2 vials a year ago. Gave me good results and younger appearance. Thinking of having another vial to tweak an area. Best to you.

I'm so glad things turned out well with your Sculptra. What areas did you have injected?