Love my Botox -Birmingham, AL

I had botox treatment in my forhead, crowsfeet and...

I had botox treatment in my forhead, crowsfeet and in between eyebrows.I had it done once before between the brow area and the results were wonderful. I made the appointment, and was so impressed with the doctor, and his staff. After discussing all of my options,we decided to use Botox.There was minimal to no discomfort at the time of injection.Botox is the best thing I have ever discovered!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Treatment was comfortable and Dr experienced in the field so had no concerns. I was very pleased with the results. Hardly any pain, just a little redness and a bit of swelling that was gone in a couple of hours. Very satisfied and will have procedure again.