Just Trying to Get Fine - Birmingham, AL

Love my results, Dr Schaffer did an excellent...

Love my results, Dr Schaffer did an excellent job!! I had a TT, LIPO TO THE BACK, AND FAT TRANSFER TO THE BUTTOCK!! I had no bootie at all and a stomach as big as a HOT AIR BALLOON and now I can honestly save I have a waist and a sex appeal to my mid section with my SCAR AND ALL.. Love The staff especially Nurse Penny????????

Before surgery

MY GARMENT

The next day after surgery

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Love my Dr and the Staff

You look great. Dr Hedden did my ba and TT. I've seen Dr Schaeffer once. He was nice. Take it easy and don't overdo it. Take case and happy healing.
I met with hedden and he has pretty much referred me over to Dr. Schaffer. Pls post more pics and how was your recovery?
And if u dont mind me asking....your height and weight.. Pls and thx!
That's how he did me....and I am glad he did
I'm 5'9 I can't tell you my weight!! Lol.. No one knows that... But I'm a BIG GIRL.. It's just hidden
You will love him!! I do.. I wasn't sure at first so I met with him after speaking with him>> I knew he would be my DR... He answered every question.. Didn't make me feel less or rushed... I'm glad!!
I agree you will love Schaffer
I understand I'm 5'10 and its hard to find someone with a similar body...but u look really good! I meet with him this Thursday...I'll keep you posted! Do you know how many cc's u got?
I met her another girl today that went to him for BA she went from a double A to a D and she loves him too...so we shall see! Maybe I'll be documenting my own journey soon!
Wow you look amazing! He did my TT too but I am now thinking of doing my butt too but I didn't see any reviews that looked good by him but you have changed that!! You look amazing!
Yeah, I was kind of afraid at first (lol) but Dr. Hedden basically told me that Dr. Schaffer was really good at my situation so I trusted him... I'm so pleased and I was so big at the time of surgery that I didn't get all my lipo done so I'll be getting some more lipo and a little more added to the Butt area... I give him an A+ looking at my before and after is amazing!! Just whatever you do PLEASE AVOID SITTING ON YOUR BOOTIE AT ALL TIMES!!! But ladies go for it!!
You look great...made me wish I got me some boots too
Thank you sweetie!!! I hate I took my drain out to early... Stomach is full of fluid
Really I couldn't tell you look good
Sorry that should say bootie
Thank you pooh!!
I understood, no problem!!
He pulled a lot of fluid out today~ I'm so happy.. It's much flatter.... #Happy as Hell