Got the Wrong Treatment Instead of Pearl Laser I Got a Fractional CO2 Resurfacing - Birmingham, AL

I have a laser treatment 3 days ago. I think the...

I have a laser treatment 3 days ago. I think the MD have a more agressief treatment done. I thought they recommend me to have the Pearl Laser Resurfacing treatment because is the best for my skin. After they finished the treatment, the price was 1250 more. I was shocked... I realize now that they give me the Fractional CO2 Resurfacing instead the Pearl Laser. How is this possible?

Today 3 days after that treatment my face looks burned (blackend). I called the medical Spa 3 times before somebody call me back. The MD who give me the treatment finally phone me back, I asked her what to do to take care of my face she only says that I can wash it with water and after put the gel they gave me after treatment. I am looking for answer on the net for after laser treatment it seems that not much people have the right answer. Why is the medical Spa don't give a note how to take care after treatment?

It is 3months ago I have the Laser treatment....

It is 3months ago I have the Laser treatment. brown spots are still there, freckles are gone I use sunblock on my face every day.
I have a checkup every month at the medical Spa.
Sorry for not updating my site, computer is not working.

don't give much information.