Great Experience - Birmingham, AL

I have five kids and i had stubborn belly fat,and...

I have five kids and i had stubborn belly fat,and I also wanted a nice butt. So i decided to go with the lipo and fat transfer to the buttocks.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H made me feel very comfortable.He answered all my questions.He did an amazing job on my fat transfer to my buttocks,I can't stop looking at my butt in the mirror!Love it!! I am only two weeks post op and I am seeing great results from my lipo also.

Can you please put up after pictures
Would love to see some before and after pics. How much down time?
I will post online for all to see. As long as my face is not visible, I'm cool with it. I know there are other girls that would like to view the pics as well. 3 more days to go!
HI, have you gotten it done yet?
Well I will be the one taking the chance and I will make a promise to post my pictures for you all to see them. We all need that type of feedback because it helps when it comes to decision making.
Thanks because I really wanted to have my surgery locally to cut cost and to have the doctor at close proximity. Wishing you well. If you don't want to post pic online my email is ray6868@centurylink.net. My procedure isn't til 03/13.
You can stop requesting pics she will not send them or respond to your email. I just scheduled my surgery with a doctor out of state. The doctors in Birmingham are missing out on a money maker. I could not find one doctor that had pics of bbl patients, although they claim to have done many procedures.
Please send me pics of your procedure. I am scheduled for the 17th of this month. marthacalmes@yahoo.com Thanks.
Send pictures Please to hwilliams0905@gmail.com . Still shopping around and this doctor is very close to my home town .Can't wait ! Thanks !
Dr. Schaffer did my bbl surgery and it makes nine months since my surgery and I look great. I was swollen for almost 6 months and did not see final results until that time. Your butt will look great in a couple of weeks, but your vshape with the smaller stomach results do not show until about six months and if you google about liposuction you will see that it takes liposuction swelling about six months to go down. I highly recommend this doctor. They treat you like family and really care about there patients. If i have any mispelled words forgive me I am typing very fast at work. Good luck to all. this procedure will change your life and the way you feel about yourself..
Was it costly? Is it affordable ?
Hi Dap100, It's good to hear that you are very satisfied with your results. I 'm considering going with Dr. Schaffer, but I have not seen any pics of his bbl procedures. If possible, would you please send a pic of bbl results and a before pic to my personal email account of you're not comfortable posting it to the site? Also, how many cc's did you get and how long did it take for your to see a difference in your butt? I thank you in advance for sharing your pics. my email address is tspear@tmo.blackberry.net.
ok, i obviously did not proof read my message before sending it out. Please disregard any errors.....thx
Send pics please... I'm too considering going to dr Hedden... Rjones200427@gmail.com
I am looking into getting the BBL but have only heard and seen good things about Dr.Salama in Aventura, FL. My email is christina.belloso@yahoo.com, if anyone else has suggested Dr.'s please email me or message and let me know! Thank you!

I would love to see your results too! I went there and my surgery was june 1. Its now about 3 weeks po and I cant see a difference at all really... I super bumbed.....
marina.*****@yahoo.com {Email address removed by RealSelf to protect you from spambots. Please communicate personal information via RealSelf's PM system}

Who did your surgery? What procedures did you have?
How do you feel now about your surgery. 3 weeks was too soon for me to see the best results. It takes a couple of months.
Did you ever see any positive results? Has it held up?
I would love to see your results please email them to me lilboutitone420@yahoo.com
My brazilian butt lift procedure is scheduled for March 30, 2012 with Hedden Plastic Surgery. Can you email me before and after pictures to reynoldsdaphne@ymail.com
Dap100 did you have the BBL done at Hedden?
I have heard so many stories about the brazilian butt lift looking great when it's first done, but the butt gradually goes back to it's original form because the body reabsorbs the fat. Therefore, I'm searching the internet for pictures post brazilian butt lift years later to see if that person is still satisfied. Who wants to keep torturing themselves over and over? Who can afford it? I'm looking for positive long term results.
I sent an inquiry via email to Dr. Hedden's office and received a quote of $14,000 to $18,000. The email said the average cost is $18,000. Did anyone else get a quote this high. I was surprised after Shenika Bowens said she only paid $4,000. That's a MAJOR price difference. I sent Shenika an email to inquire about her experience and to get before and after pics. Still waiting on a response. Hope to hear from her soon.
I apologize! The quote for 14 to $18,000 was from Dr.Rodriguez's office. Still waiting to hear from Dr. Hedden. Will let you know.