Don't do it! - Birmingham, AL

I had 4 treatments done. It is somewhat painful...

I had 4 treatments done. It is somewhat painful because it is very, very hot. But I have a high tolerance for pain so I bit my finger to try and distract the feeling. They said I might see immediate results but that it usually takes 3 - 4 months to see any results. I exercise at least 5 times a week. I saw absolutely NO results whatsoever and it has been well over the 4 months period. I will never go to that doctor who did it again. I was so disappointed because my cellulite looks worse than ever now. It's almost like it spread it out even more. I gained weight and my dimples got even larger. I wish I had read reviews before I had it done because I have seen reviews that say it did NOT work for others as well. My cellulite looks even worse than it did before I even began treatment. Do NOT pay for this procedure - I am certain there is something else out there to diminish cellulite that actually works; but Exilis does NOT! It is a complete RIP-OFF!!!!
Dr. Warren Seiler

They never called to check to see if I was happy with the procedure. I was so disappointed in the overall experience. Actually the doctor did not even perform the procedure; one of his assistants did. They did "before" pictures and never asked me to return for "after" pictures. After my 3rd treatment I told the doctor I was not seeing any results and he blew me off and told me to get a 4th treatment. It does NOT get rid or even slightly reduce cellulite. Mine looks WORSE now!!!!