What a Way to Slow Down the Aging Clock - Birmingham, AL

I didn't like the harsh lines I was getting...

I didn't like the harsh lines I was getting around my eyes and mouth. I was so amazed when I was already seeing some softening of the lines around my mouth and eyes on the third morning.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Schaffer for some facial aging. I didn't want anything drastic or a unnatural looking. Dr. Schaffer was very kind, professional, and patient when he explained what he could do. I never felt rushed or pressured. I felt so confident and comfortable with his opinions and expertise that I had Dypsort that very day. I am extremely satisfied with my results, will surely return to him, and would definitely recommend him to others.

I'm astonished that anyone would risk their life to having the Dysport injections when there has been so many tragedies from the product itself. It doesn't make sense. And personally with the lack of justice for the injuries that have occured to those that were innocent, yet being treated as if it doesn't matter. The other reasons to also ATLEAST be leary of dysport speak for itself, such as whose doing the injecting, their honesty, etc. & the after care. You're fortunate that it worked for you. In 2009 I research before my decision to having the bare minimum injections & found there to be no negative reason to fear, so I had it done. Oddly enough, a few weeks after the injections, began with the unknown experience that was about to happen,as it nearly killed me. I'm permanently injured with ZERO TEARS/ I still can't cry. Not to leave out the extreme experience of severe eye infections, loss of vision, a double pneumonia 8 months later as the poison initially traveled to my lungs [with alarm to a lump in my neck] then the pneumonia in August.
It started within a few days of only the swelling, then the irritation to my eyes. Within the next week, INSTANTLY, I LOSS ALL TEARS. Then the started the infections because of the poison & no eye lubrication. I'm suppose to accept this painful tragedy.

Happy to hear you like the way your Dysport turned out! Please keep us updated over the next couple of days while it takes full effect - would really love to hear your thoughts as you see it kick in.