Chin Implant Removal After 13 Yrs - Birmingham, AL

After 3 implants from two different dr and 13yrs...

After 3 implants from two different dr and 13yrs of crooked chin, implant, I'm having a complete removal. I haven't been able to find any before and after photos on the internet so I thought I would share.

My first implant was at 28- button implant that was crooked immediately. Same dr tried to fix it but it was always crooked. At 31, had new dr take crooked implant out and put in the implant with wings. It's always been crooked but wasn't as obvious because my face was fuller. Now at 41, my face is this and I'm trusting my dr advise and taking it out for a more natural look.
Surgery is scheduled for Monday July 7th, 2014

3 hrs after removal

Well, that was easy. Has implant removed today under local (was awake the entire time). Here are some photos-

3 hrs after removal

More before images

8 days after removal

8 days after removal

Christopher Schafer

I love your white teeth and you look great. I agree with vmom you didn't need the implant.
You look great! I don't think that you needed the implant. Beautiful smile!
It looks great! I'm anxious to hear how the process was. I am really, really considering taking mine out now, but my chin is much more recessed so am still afraid. Hope your healing goes smoothly. Keep us posted!
I think your face is fine, I wold not take it out. There's fillers they use now in days to put on your nose and chin as well I saw a video on YouTube, maybe you can add some filler so you can achieve the look your going for but really think about it. Good luck.
Best of luck!
Good luck with your removal, please update your results!