Turning 34 - Birmingham, AL

Receive cellulaze treatment on my anterior and...

Receive cellulaze treatment on my anterior and anterior thighs (front and side). The regular charge was 6800 but they gave me a discounted price if 4500 if paying cash. After the procedure, felt a burning sensation in the front of my legs during the car ride back home, but the day after felt nothing. I know it was a procedure that the Dr. informed me was a "work in progress" and it would normaly take 3-6 months to see any results but as of right now, my legs look horrible. After my post op appointment, he stated that a hard massage on my legs and or having a velasmooth or endormegie procedure can speed up the results. Those extra procedures are not cheap....
Any time someone undergoes cellulaze treatment which is the treatment for cellulite, there are septal bans which are cut to improve the appearance and these can scar back down minimizing the results that is why we recommend every patient massage afterward. Or have endermologie but we offer this for no charge to our patients so there must have been a miscommunication. As for a work in progress all procedures that involve laser for cellulite treatment will never remove cellulite all the way and can only hope for improvement. I am sorry you are unhappy as we always want our patients happy. Please call the office if there is any way we can help.
You waited 4 hours with IVs in at the facility?? I hope that does t happen to me Monday! lol
Thank you for sharing your experience with Cellulaze, how are you feeling today?
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I rate their prices and discounts an A-, but the staff (some of them) are not very friendly orientated and do not follow up with the patients. The patient care coordinator for out of town patients should be replaced because I had to call her to tell her that I needed my Lab faxed before my procedure and had to call her not once but three times to email me my patient forms. Also the day of surgery, my nurse asked me several times what procedure I was doing and told me the Dr that was to perform my procedure was off after I was there waiting 4 hours with an IV in my arms. Oh yeah, I was heated!