Breast Lift With Implants - Birmingham, AL

I had a breast lift and augmentation done on...

I had a breast lift and augmentation done on November 8th, around the areola. I had 390cc saline implants put in and I am very, very happy with the outcome. I am 23 years old and have had two children, both of which were breast fed (a total of two years combined) so my breasts went through drastic changes and were NOT pretty. I felt that being 23 I should have nice, pretty breasts, not saggy, deflated "skin bags" as I called them. I was most definitely ready for a change. I had originally gone in thinking that I could just have the implants put in and they would perk up and fill out what breast tissue I had left. After talking with the Dr. we decided that I would be happier with the end result of a lift and implant. I'm SO glad I did both! The size is perfect and the perkiness is even more amazing.

Tomorrow it will be a week since the surgery. I feel great for the most part and was pleased with my results as soon as I saw them. Recovery has been going pretty smoothly, nothing crazy bad has happened. I have had minimal bruising and bleeding around the sutures. My nipples and surrounding area are still numb, as well as part of my right arm, near my armpit area. I also had an allergic reaction to one of the medications. I'm pretty sure it was the antibiotics. My Dr. put me on some steroids and benadryl which took care of the rash I had developed. I finished my antibiotics yesterday and will be done with the steroids in a couple of days. I have only had to take valium a couple times for muscle spasms and my pain meds once or twice. Really, the recovery hasn't been as bad as I was expecting. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake, but it isn't terrible either. One thing I have noticed is that one of my nipples is a little off centered, I'm assuming from when my areolas were sized down. I'm hoping it will look a little better once all the swelling and everything else is healed, but other than that I'm in love with my new breasts.

I can't wait to be fully healed and be able to wear nice shirts and go BRA SHOPPING. The confidence that I feel now, (already) is amazing. I am so glad I went through with the surgery and I know (even with the scars and off centered nipple) I am going to be even happier as time goes on. :)

I really wish I had a before picture. I was honestly so disgusted by my previous breasts though, that I rarely even looked at myself in the mirror without a bra on, let alone take a picture of them. But trust me when I say, my "now" pictures are MUCH prettier!!

11-21-12 Well tomorrow will be two weeks since my...

11-21-12
Well tomorrow will be two weeks since my surgery. For the most part, I feel great. My main issue is not being able to sleep on my stomach. That has been difficult for me because that's the only way I can get a good, solid sleep. I have been able to sleep on my side the past few days, which is a little better. I just prop a body pillow up under my side to help support my breast and that's been working pretty well so far. The tape around my incisions is starting to peel off a bit, which makes me nervous and excited. I'm anxious to see what they look like without tape!

I had to go to see my regular doctor yesterday for my arm. Apparently I developed small blood clots around the spot I had my IV for surgery. My arm is swollen and there are hard red lumps where the clots are. It hurts so bad, like a giant bruise. To be honest, my arm has bothered me more than my breasts! Luckily they aren't the dangerous type of clots and I just need to keep a warm compress on it a few times a day and take aspirin twice a day until it goes away.

I will go back to see my PS next week sometime, I think he will be happy with how I'm healing overall. Hopefully he will let me have a copy of my before pictures!

My surgical tape is now off on both breasts. They...

My surgical tape is now off on both breasts. They look pretty good for the most part. My left side is pretty red around the incision, I'm not sure why. I think my bra may be irritating it. Besides that, I feel great and I am super excited to be healing decently and that another week has almost done by! I tried on a swim suit top last night and that got me even more excited. :) I will post a picture. So happy with my outcome!

Wow your breasts look great, thank you for sharing! Is there anyway I could get the name of your surgeon from you?
Hi candy12763 (: Yes my surgeon name is: Dr. Eric Humble Phone: 281-313-3111 free appointment www.beautybecomesyou.com
Thanks I'll have to check them out. Were they having a special at the time because $4500 is a really good price for that surgery
i got a brest aug and breast lift too and around my areola its red like yours and im concerned. is that the "rash" youre referring too? my doctor is int he dominican republic and i told him about the redness and he said to use a cream he gave me for stretchmarks areound the areola but i havent seen a change. did the redness around your areola go away eventually? how long did it take? and is that was u used the steroids for? thanks :)
Hi (: about redness around areola mine is totally clear I used ScardguardMD solution it comes in clear solution like clear nail polish.
Thanks for the post. My first consult is tomorrow and cost, unfortunately, is an issue for me. You had such positive results with the surgery, would you please msg me your PS name? Thanks bunches!
Hi wesing4u (: my surgeon is Dr. Eric Humble, phone: 281-313-3111
Your girls really look nice. What is your Doctor name?
Hi bodyperfection2013 (: my surgeon name: Dr. Eric Humble Phone: 281-313-3111
Pics loook great!!! Please send your Dr. Info
Hi Ank5084 (: surgeon name: Dr. Eric Humble Phone: 281-313-3111
The steroids took my rash away, yay!
Hi (: 2dandz I'm glad to heard that! Xoxo
Sent a picture of my rash to my PS. He thinks it could be an allergic reaction and is putting me on a steroid pack. If it doesn't look like it's starting to clear up by Monday, I will need to go in Tuesday. Even though I have an appt. for next Friday. Hopefully the steroids will help! I live about 3 hours away so I don't know if I'd be able to actually make it out there on Tuesday rather than Friday.
Hi there, I don't have a rash however I'm getting these really small pimples coming out here and there they ich like crazy then they form a little white head stay for a couple of days then go away weird! Do you think your bathing suit top could have caused your rash? Did you call your PS? Keep us updated
That is weird! I know it wasn't my bathing suit top that caused the rash because it was already there before I tried it on. I haven't talked with my PS about it yet, but I have an appt. next week. Hopefully it is something that will go away on it's own and soon!
I hope so also, please keep us updated!
Hi;) just passing by your profile, and I was the same way sleeping on my stomach and since my surgery I bought a big long pillow and put it on my side;) now I sleep on the side and with my leg on top of pillow as a reminder that I don't have to sleep on my stomach;) your incisions are healing great!
Hi your breast look great !!!! can you send me your ps info I am also looking to get a lift with implants
Thank you ma'am! Yes, I will send you a message now. :)
hello i have just had lift with implants and its the best thing ive ever done
Hey your new girls look great may I please have your doctor's info??
Thank you! Of course, I will send you a message.
Wow I hope mine turn out like yours!! I am booked in for february 5th 2013. (Which about 10weeks). I am 22 and have also breast feed my two girls. Pretty much same as you, I'm a B at present and hoping for about a D. Though I am flying to Bangkok to have mine done. Congratulations on a fantastic result!!
hey Katherinemc, Iv also decided to go to Thailand for surgery early next year. I'm wanting to get a Benelli type lift, but cant find any well known surgeons in Thailand who specialize in this type of lift. do you know what type of lift your getting? also which hospital / surgeon are you going to use?