Breasts Were Downsized to the Size I Wanted! - Birmingham, AL

I had a breast augmentation done in my hometown...

I had a breast augmentation done in my hometown (Montgomery, AL) and told my doctor I wanted a full C. I also had scoliosis which made my left breast uneven. After the surgery, I was a humongous full D on my right breast and DD on my left breast from where he had inserted 50 more cc of saline to "hide" my scoliosis. So, there was 475 cc on my left and 425 cc on my right. They looked horrible! I felt like I had watermelons on my chest. And I ran 3-4 miles 5-6x/week so they killed my back. After going to Dr. Schaffer and having the surgery redone, he had stitched together my muscles inside so the implant would not fall through and he changed my saline watermelons to a nice 325 cc silicone. They look great. Now, people aren't asking how much I paid for these!

Would love to see before and after pictures. Had mine in put in Jan 2014 425 cc. Hated the huge suckers. Had them removed june 2014. I'm waiting to have 250cc placed in dec 2014. Waiting for the pocket to heal and close. Can't wait for the smaller ones. Glad you are happy.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

He is wonderful. Very personable and understanding. Will definitely be going back to him if I have other requests.