I have talked about getting implants off & on...

I have talked about getting implants off & on since i was 16.. im 27 & finally bit the bullet. I went with 375cc under the muscle. I got them August 6 2013 so at this point I'm only 5 weeks post op. recovering has been difficult mentally & physically. I dont want to put myself through a lifetime of surgeries. i know if i need a typical replacement 10 years down the road i wont replace...because I can't do this over and over and worry about complications...I know they increase with time and with additional surgeries . so im thinking if i feel that way now i may be better off explanting at 6 months.. while im young and havent had them in that long. They are very uncomfortable and I'm still having pain.. Can't sleep on my side. I went running but It still feels funny to do that so I held back a good bit. I've had a bit of support when I talk about explanting but most reactions are to tell me to give it time and that I will love them in a few months... But honestly I don't want to love them I'm scared to love them... I don't want to deal with issues down the road because I learned to love them. I almost hope they don't get comfortable so I can justify not enjoying the thing I worked so hard to obtain. This process has helped me grow so much spiritually... I'm just trying to put them out of my mind for now until I can actually do something about it. I need to get back to work I need to pay them off and heal. Many people say why not enjoy them and take them out when u have a complication rather than before... I'm scared if I do that then me results won't be as good?? What do u ladies think? I feel confused on what I should do still...

If you can lay your head down at night with comfort...you have made the right decision. I am very glad to be rid of all the problem.
It's hard to make decisions when we aren't feeling well. All your concerns are valid. All I can say at this point is to keep reading & be honest with yourself about what you want/what you're willing to do. Be sure before you go back into surgery. I hope you continue to grow in your spirituality & find your answers. There are many here who will act as your sounding boards & share our stories. We each live with our decisions. Hope you are led to yours soon.
I would go with my gut feelings and what your intuition and reasoning is saying to you. I have been ill with mine for twenty three years and couldn't afford to take them out plus I was in denial that they could be the root cause of my chronic illness. Now I have a rupture and insurance will remove them and I am so glad to be getting these toxic things out of my body. I know you will make the right decision. Best wishes to you.

May be coming out sooner...

My boss told me to come back to work 6 weeks and then I could be off for the explant surgery. That means the end of next month!! Ladies did it ever get easier to sleep on ur stomach or side with implants in? Did u ever stop feeling them? My top worries right now other than my results post explant not looking good is the muscle jump when flexing. Does everyone get it? (I went under the muscle) does it get better with time? Also, will I ever get back my upper body strength? Will I always feel like a weaker version of my former self? If i go through with this explant procedure what are the long term affects? I had no idea getting them would make me so uncomfortable 24/7. What is undoing them going to do that I am unaware of? I need lots of support ladies. I'm shaking in my boots. I'm embarrassed by the entire situation. I've cried so much.

See my story as well. Never got used to them. I'm in my early twenties and removed them after 3 months :-(
Hi-I'm so glad that you've found this site with all of these women. I had some of the very same feelings that you do with augmentation. You can check out my story here...which may help. I never really felt "used" to them....even though I was able to do more physically after 2-3 months. The muscle "jumping" never goes away because of the cut muscle....which annoyed me, but it didn't hurt. But I have to admit...I definitely cut back on doing any exercises that used my pecs.....and I hated limiting my gym routine. Sleeping got better.....but I'm such a light sleeper and prefer my stomach....so sometimes I would feel achy and numb in the morning. Whatever you decide....you have a wonderful support network to help you....hang in there!!
Does the muscle jumping feel less or become less after the explant?

Explant date November 5th??

The date isn't set in stone. I gotta get my boss to approve it and get scheduled by the doc but that's the day I'm shooting for. I could use some words of encouragement right now. Nov. 5th will be 3 months after my BA. I am at battle in my mind. I keep saying to myself I looked good before I look good now and ill look good after but ill also be the old me again and feel free again. I'm scared of the procedure :/ I'm worries about the recovery process, I'm worried how I will look, I'm worried how I will feel mentally :( I'm hoping I get November 5th that's my nanas birthday who passed away. I think of I hold on to that good thought it will help my process be more positive. Ladies please tell me ur experiences especially if ur stats are close to mine in anyway 27, 375cc, 3 months of having implants

I am 27 as well 130lbs 5'4 but my ps put 415cc ultra high profile when i asked him i wanted the most natural outcome well heck i look and feel so uncomfortable...my neck hurts so bad i just want to b normal again i am 3wks post op everyone is telling me to wait 3mths! I dont want to! I just want them out so bad and i am sure thats how u feel...i am so concerned as to how i will look but im trying to keep positive please keep us updated...i entered my story but it never posted on the reviews
It takes a day or so to post. Keep me updated about you as well!
I posted a week ago and do not see it yet :( are u still going to get the explant on nov 5 I don't have my consultation until oct 15 I wish it was sooner, I'm so depressed, have ur breasts settled yet, I don't want mine to settle as I think the skin will stretch more I just want them out so bad

To massage or not?

I told my coworker I was taking them out she asked if I was still massaging... Should I? I don't want them to settle more but I also don't want scar tissue to form??

Hey everyone! I got my implants three weeks ago as of today- worst decision ever! Mine are under the muscle, I'm very athletic so also was worried about the muscle "jumping". My doctor to keep that from happening he internally stitches the muscle back down as if it was never cut. He did warn me these stitches inside of my breast will get very itchy like every other stitch will when it's healing. I'm terrified of the procedure! And to make it worse I'm only getting local since it's all I can afford! I'm so scared! I have a low low tolerance to pain. Does anyone know how they do it?? Is it like just stuff they rub on your skin and that's it or is there a shot they give me??? I'm terrified.
Hey, just read your review. Your story seems similar to mine, well in that you appear to know your own mind and know your not happy with them. I have read so many stories from women who didn't like there implants after wanting them for so long, many choose to put up with them. If it helps at all I found the explant surgery so much easier and recovery so much easier, it was more my emotions I struggled with. I am so glad I got them out. Initially they didn't look good but with time have fluffed up. I'm happy again now. Good luck with whatever you decide.
How close are you to your original appearance? Hearing that the procedure is easier physically helps a lot... I'm scared for how my emotions/anxiety will be after. I've been coaching myself as to why I want them out... Def dont want to deal with them down the road ever again in any kind of way and if I keep them I will always be worried about them. How long post op are u?

Before BA pics and after

So confused

I woke up today thinking maybe I'm getting use to them a little more... Life would be so much easier if I could just go about life and not have to go through another surgery. I'm so torn. I want them out but I also want to just go on with life and not go through another surgery and more stress and not go through... Possibly hating my results. What do y ladies think. I went running today and they didn't bother me while running but doing push-ups or chest presses is still not enjoyable :(

I agree with crussell. Do not do it until yourev100% sure! You look so beautiful in your before photos! Looks like you had good tissue to start with!
Don't do it until your completely sure! You still have some time to think about it. Think long term to cause in your recent post you said no more surgery and you will at some point need another surgery. They recommend replacement 15-20 years. So you will most likely will need another surgery later down the road.
It right. I think I am just restless and want my life to get back to normal ASAP. I know I want them out :/

Muscle destortion reviews plz...

Hey ladies my chief reason for wanting an explant is how my chest looks/feels when the muscle causes it to shift. I was wrestling with my dog today and it was a struggle and I hated how it made my chest feel :( I've read many women still experience this even after explant :(( ladies if u have a before and after story concerning this please comment about it! I hoping for this to go away or at least improve drastically with explant.

My chest felt weird for 12 years. 12 darn years!!! Don't be like me, get rid of the horrible things. I feel like my breathing is free, I don't have that horrible weight on my chest. Mine were submuscular, and when I did weights at the gym they jumped - but in different directions lol. I thought it would take a long time for the muscles to feel normal after being stretched out for years, but in fact they feel aboslutely fine. I had my removal throught the armpit, and that's really the only area that's sore. BTW I really recommend armpit removal - it hurts more apparently, but no more inscisions on the front of your body is pretty good, and also it doesn't mess with any actual breast tissue. Also just wanted to say that one of my gummy bears had ruptured, and I have no idea when, but I'm so so glad to have them out. Just do it. You were gorgeous before, you'll be gorgeous again.
Thank you. Ill talk to the doctor about removal through armpit and see what he says. I'm thinking he will just want to use my old incision site which is the breast crease
Armpit incision is more surgically risky, and that is why it is uncommon for BA and explant. Through the very thin tissues of the armpit run the brachial nerves (sever that and be permanently numb/in pain or have paralysis of the arm and hand) and brachial artery (sever that and bleed to death in a few seconds) as does your major lymphatic draining channels. There is no point of an armpit incision unless you had your BA by TUBA (insertion through the belly button) or armpit. Also, capsulectomy is NOT performed through the armpit, due to inability to safely access the entire pocket interior. If it was the "best incision" it would be used. It isn't used often - has its place, but also many limitations and serious risks of complications that are better avoided. Your existing crease incision is actually the best to use. The surgeon will excise the existing scar and it will reheal as a fine line. There is nothing "important" that can be damaged in the inframammary fold (major nerves, arteries, lymph channels etc). You don't risk damaging the nipple sensation and caving/puckering (like areola incision) and if the surgeon needed to do a capsulectomy (unlikely, since your implants are SO new and intact) they have full safe access and a clear view. Your surgeon will likely prefer to use your existing incision.

Had a doc appointment today

Well, the doctor confirmed the tenting of my breasts. He said its because my chest muscles were already so close together and when i was smaller it wasnt as obvious. At first he was giving suggestions saying..as they dropped it would get better and to wear bras that don't have a lot of lateral support so that the implant would shift more to the sides. As I'm sure u ladies know... There really are almost no bras without side support... And I feel I already have plenty of side boob. I said are u sure it will get better not worse... Because I've already been thinking of explanting for other reasons. He said if I wore bras which brought them closer together it could get worse. He said going smaller could also correct it. I was so worried he would act like nothing was wrong &make me feel crazy. He said explanting was also an option & that I will go back to how I looked before. That was so wonderful to hear :) he said at first they will be droppy of course. I don't want a life of working around my boobs &making sure I wear this or that so as not to increase the tenting and being self conscious in swim suits. I prayed so hard before the doctor visit. I'm so glad he acknowledged the problem as well as sounded optimistic about my explant :) so, it looks like I'm going to continue as planned & go through with my explant. I've got to start training my brain to love my skinny self. He also mentioned fat grafting after if i still wanted larger boobs but not only is that expensive i think it has possible complications as well. On the path to self love

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

God making good out of the bad

Through this I found myself asking God to make good out of the situation. This weekend at work it showed up. I had a patient who had lots of anxiety because he was shot five times by his girlfriend's crazy ex boyfriend. He can't move his legs for now. Going through all this caused me a lot of anxiety at first... Im praying it doesn't come back after explant. I hate anxiety & negative thoughts. They are so toxic. I watched Joyce Meyer, prayed a lot, and read books to help fight it.. I prayed with the patient and told him everytime the negativity popped in his head to imediatly fight against it by saying thank u I'm alive thank u my mom is alive (crazy guy shot at her too) thank u for my girlfriend (she feels awful and has stayed at his side) and sing Jesus songs and just say his name but to do it everytime right away. It's a training process to fight the negativity. God doesn't want him thinking deeply on the bad. The devil wants that. This goes for u ladies also. When u start thinking ugly thoughts about ur body.. God didn't put that thought there.. The devil planted it. You gotta recognize it and fight against it by focusing on something ur thankful for. Our minds are need fixed more than out bodies. I pray I can hold to this after my explant. Trying to make up my mind to be happy at this point.

It absolutely is a training process to fight the negativity. I have to do that daily. Trying to make up your mind to be happy--I have that too. I think i want to be happy, but then i do all these things that don't make me happy. and then i question it. i bet a lot of us who got implants have similar psychologies. And to second Light Again's thoughts, you might be able to get the same PS to charge you for anesthesia only, since you got them so recently. Good luck and keep posting!
Sorry to hear you have been suffering so much with them..I think your breasts were so pretty before..One thing. The surgeon should not charge you anything for removal. Try to negotiate that if you can...after all you are not happy with them and they are bothering you. If you get to the point where you like them...then enjoy them for a few years!! I had mine for twenty five years with no problems.. My best wishes to you in whichever decision you decide to take.. xx
Thank you. I asked for a cheaper rate and he said that was his fee :( if I didn't have the tenting I would keep them I think but it seems to be getting worse

One week till explant???

Nerves are rising again as my surgery date approaches. I'm wondering if ill back out, go smaller, or explant. This is a very confusing time. If it werent for the tenting I would keep them. I'm positive of it. But the tenting gives them such a fake embarrassing look. God be with me.

I don't think I would go into surgery when you still haven't made a decision at this point. I'm concerned for you that you will miss having the volume and that removing them will be going back to a look that you weren't happy with initially. If you don't mind having implants why don't you just wait and see how you feel and then up the road have a revision done? When I had my original BA done I didn't like the results. I made an appt about 3 months later with my ps and I was obsessing majorly and told him how I felt. He was very understanding and basically told me that everything is fixable the only thing he asked is that I waited a full 6 months. So that's what I did. I completely took the subject off the table and made myself stop and relax. I get very depressed after surgery...not sure why but it just happens to me. 6 months later I did decide to get a revision but that decision was made with a clear head and not fueled with emotion. I pray that you find peace and get clear direction as to what you should do:) I know exactly how you feel and its not fun.
I totally understand what you are saying. This choice isn't fueled by emotion I don't think... It's that if I'm going to take them out I should do it now instead of later because my results won't be as good :/ the tenting isn't going away. I liked how I looked before I just thought implants would be an Inprovement. I'm just scared my results won't be close to what I had before.

Here is the tenting

The doctor said he would charge full price for me to go smaller. So... Unless I keep this size explant is my only option. What u girls think?

I also had tenting, I thought the tenting was going to go away after swelling subsided but that never happened, after explant it was still there but now at 2wks post op its gone :) so don't get scared when you first look at your breasts, I have seen so many changes every day in my breasts tissue
Wow thank you for the heads up! I would have been very upset right after explant if I did not know this.
First off your natural breasts are perfect, I wouldn't have thought of ba if those were mine. I honestly think if you don't love them, and youre not willing to have then redone, the sooner the better

Pushing through

If I were going to back out today would have been the day to do it. Looks like I'm going to go through with the explant this coming Tuesday! The doc told me I should look just like before. I really hope he is right. Thank you for the encouragement ladies. Please be praying for my mental and physical status on November 5th. I'm actually starting to get "excited" about the explant. I'm starting to pump my mindset up. Looking at beautiful women who are flat chested and day dreaming about massages and surfing (I don't even surf! Ha) but I will one day soon! :p you women are amazing to me. We have gone through a very specific trial and we will be stronger and wiser for it. In the end out bodies will turn to mush anyway if we are lucky enough to live that long. It's our hearts/minds/and souls that are being shaped in this life by out experiences (especially the difficult ones) so that we can grow into the women god wants us to be. This world is just the dressing room and heaven is the main event.

Well said...good luck!
Hang in there...I'm excited for you!!! You get a second chance to love yourself the way you couldn't before..naturally. Embrace it!!
^_^

About to go back for surgery

Sitting in the office waiting to be called back. It's my last final minutes to back out. If only I had taken those final minutes to back out pre BA! I hope this goes fast.

Congrats!!!!!

Explant complete

Well I handled the general anesthesia better this time. I was only slightly nauseated after. I liked my nurse anethasist this go around better than the last one. He seemed to care about me and was very sweet. The doctor told me my only restriction was no submerging myself in water for 4 weeks. Other than that I can do anything. I thought I would hate my profile after this but I think I like it more. I'm petite and I think I look younger now. I think my childlike playful spirit will come back to me now that I'm not so concerned with giant tender boobs constantly. Well I'm gonna go back to sleep. Ill update worh pics in s couple days.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I know bandage pics don't say much..

But here's one anyway

I just say relax. Everything will be fine. I am 27 and have had my implants in for 5 or 6 years now and I still don't really regret getting them. My surgery went well and I never had any pain. I also had them put in over the muscle not under so I healed quicker. I had a baby 2 1/2 years ago and my boobs got even bigger which I liked lol but let's just say the aftermath of all that I now have developed capsules around my implants and you can feel them. They feel like hard knots. Not too appetizing. But my doctor said its nothing bad and he could break them up manually but it would hurt a little and make my boobs sag more so I declined. Anyhow I will live with it until I have another baby then either get new implants or maybe none at all. From what I've learned, it a best to be natural.
Thanks girl!
Welcome! :)

I couldn't leave u girls hanging

I know you all wanna see my dat one results...Plus my own curiosity got the best of me. I'm so happy!!!!! I took the bandage off and I am very pleased with my results and this is only day 1! They are soft to the touch like jello but I actually don't mind the lose feeling compared to the rubber ball the implants felt like. I don't have stretch marks or dents or caved in nipples (at least at this point) my biggest hurdle will probably be getting that scar to heal down. Because I don't have boob over hang to hide it. You girls mean so much to me for giving me the support I needed to just take them out.

More photos day 1

Lines from bandage. Very happy. Thank you Jesus. This will help girls who went as big as me 375. It seems like the bulk of you on here went around 300

You look amazing.... I'm so happy for you:)
Thank you bailey!! I was so worried what my mental status would be but I think I'm gonna be fine. I'm happier now than I was right after ba. I thought I would be depressed but I'm happy. :))
Wow good for you! They look good now!

Day after explanation

Woke up with a really sore throat. I got a cold last time I got general anesthesia :/ why is that? So now I'm just fighting this sore throat. This bandage sure is tight I'll be ready to not have to wear it anymore. After knowing what implants feel like inside my body and to the touch I just really don't like them anymore. Yes they can be beautiful but it isn't the same feel and I have small real ones. They killed my spirit while I had them. All my thoughts were worries about them or positioning them so they wouldn't hurt if I did this or that. I've looked at so many explanation pics including my own and I think natural is sexy even with no upper pole. It's not because I've convinced myself of this either. It took a lot for me to get here obviously. I have a feeling once I heal up I'm gonna start loving myself the way I should have all along

So very happy for you! You look wonderful. I love being able to hug people and not have them "feel" my breast. Even though I was an unlucky one with scar issues...I'm still happy I am rid of them.
Thank you. I can't wait to throw my arms around people and squeeze because that's my personality and the implants definitely inhibited that side of me!
You look great!!  Plenty big and so natural looking!!  Enjoy your natural self.

2 days after explant

I sure wish I could kick this sore throat. I would be enjoying this healing process so much more. It has me more down than the surgery. I drank some apple cider vinegar in water to help. It's a home remedy. Helped a little but not as much as I would like. Feeling so blessed to be on the other side still. I'm floating haha. I have friends who are like I can believe u took them out maybe u will get to where you can love your body the way it is and I'm like I already do! They probably don't believe me but I really do compared to the implants. I can't believe how fake they felt. Hard to believe I ever had them in there. I'm soooo ready to start yoga. Hurry up and heal little chest muscles :)

When I have a sore throat, I usually take excedrin.  It seems to help with the soreness...  Glad you are so happy with your "little ones"!
Hopefully it won't be an issue for you, but I've found my breasts still look really distorted if I flex my chest muscles or arms. It has been 9 days since my explant so maybe the tissue will redistribute like it is suppose to eventually. Since you only had yours in for a short while hopefully you won't encounter that. Mine were in for 8 years under the muscle.
Man yeah I really want the muscle distortion to go back to normal. Time will tell.

Sore throat??

I called the doc office to see if the intubated me or if I was fighting off a cold. Yup, they intubated me so maybe this pain will pass quicker. They said they places it on my voicebox. Not sure what that means. Either way its getting a little better. Have I told you girls I love you today? Haha if not I LOVE YOU!!

I am so glad you explanted instead of going smaller!
Oh, and also, POPSICLES are awesome for a sore throat.  I had a polyp removed from the back of my throat recently, and popsicles were the BOMB!!!
Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for your story. Oh my God, I now have hope!

3 days post explant

I don't see a change but I'm not sweating it :)

Me to! Thank you!
Great suggestion!! Ill pick some up. I'm actually pretty sick I think it's a mix of a sore throat and sinuses.
Oh jeez.  Feel better.  At least you are getting the pain and sickness out at the same time!  Better than getting sick right after recovering!!

I'm stil sick as a dog

Me and my little dog have been watching Christmas lifetime movies together :) I looked in the mirror today and thought they don't have too far to go to be back to normal as far as the position and fullness. They do have a ways to go on firmness though. This must be what the Brits mean when they call them jelly tots ha! I'm gonna post some pics of beautiful small breasted women for motivation for you ladies. I have all these on my phone ^_^

I have more..

Haha

More pictures :)

Beautiful small chested women. Gotta own it!

Holy moly, you look gorgeous! I'm glad you figured this out quickly and grew from your experience. Some life lessons just come with a high price tag. :) Thanks for your fabulous updates!

Thank you for the encouragement!
I like the yoga one

Feeling a bit better today

After almost a full week of being under the weather I feel better :) I hope I keep getting better and it doesn't flare back up. My friend told my mom I seem like my old self again. It felt good to hear that because that is exactly why I did the explant. I have no pain but I am taking it easy and do feel fragile. Shower time is probably my least favorite time of the day because as happy as I am I still have more changes that need to come. I'm not depressed at all and I wouldn't even say unhappy I just am having to practice patience while I heal ^_^ ill post a new pic tomorrow since it will be my one week post date

Yay! Keep up the positive vibes!
Good to hear you are feeling better!
Luv the photos! I'm there.

1 week post update :)

Ill post once a week until 4 weeks and at that point ill switch to once a month. The doc told me to keep my compression wrap (ace bandage) on for the first four weeks. I am expecting most changes to happen after I'm able to stop wearing it. Today my breasts felt a little less jello like :) that excited me haha. Most of my tissue is lower pole so I need it to migrate a little more north ;) I put 2 socks at the base of my breasts under my wrap today to try & encourage the tissue to move up (not sure it will work) but it can't hurt to try, it just adds more compression. I haven't checked for flex distortion because I want the muscle to attach down flat & I don't want to hinder it especially this early on. I'm glad one lady told me it took a few weeks for her tenting to clear up because I can still feel mine. (feels squishy over my sternum) I think as that goes down it will help define my breasts, giving them a better shape. I didn't know if I was going crazy or if I truly hated the implants when I had them. I was worried once I took them out I'd feel just as miserable wishing I had them back.. Never being happy. I wouldn't mind slightly bigger boobs but definitely not as big as my implants & definetly not fake boobs. I keep thinking on how when I laid flat on my stomach it felt like a water balloon trying to squeeze out the side of my muscle pocket (very odd/uncomfortable borederline painful feeling). while i say i wouldnt mind bigger boobs i am over wanting to be someone im not. Make up and hair dye are one thing but drastic measures are another. i underestimated what a big deal a surgery is truthfully. Im wiser to it now and will stick to the simple stuff from here on out. who knows what this experience saved me from. After this life lesson its all about loving what i got & embracing my shape. I gotta start looking at myself the way I look at others around me. I generally look for the best in people. And if some future guy wants to be critical over my looks then I don't need to be with him anyway because I can't stand guys like that. I want someone who is positive & uplifting like me hehe. im so glad i went through this while single so i didnt have to stress over someone elses thoughts about MY body. I'm feeling very blessed ladies. Feeling blessed with my results so far, my mental state, having you women to relate to about this &communicate with & for your reviews which encouraged me to explant. lots of you said you wished you had done it sooner and i clung to those words. Thank you Jesus.

You looked amazing and you look amazing now too. All of my friends have implants. Personally I love them. If you get them natural they look great. I actually do not like the fake look but the more natural look but I think if you can afford it breast implants can be life changing for the better. The most important thing is that you're truly happy. I was not happy with small breasts and it's the best decision I've ever made.
Yeah I've heard that from a lot of girls before my BA. I thibk most of us girls did before we got them. Def not my experience. Couldn't stand the feel of them yuck. And I associate what I felt with implants now so if I see them on women I just don't care for them :/ thank you for the the positive comments!!! Im glad your implants helped you :)This blog or whatever you call it really isn't designed to debate the topic of implants but rather be a source of insight into my personal journey and for girls considering explant.
I had my 3yr old implants explanted 20 months ago. Best decision. I feel that there is a movement away from implants. Most PS don't want to embrace this movement. Your breasts look perfect without the implants. I'm glad you had them taken out! I agree with Bailey222; great looking BAs are the exception...not the rule.

Follow up doc appointment

Had my follow up today. The doc said my skin was already retracting nicely :) he told me I no longer had to wear my bandage and I could start wearing a normal bra :) he said he would see me back in six months unless something comes up and I felt the need to come back sooner. I'm dreading bra shoping but I'm very happy. I've had a great day today and I feel like I'm getting very close to the end of all this mess. Soon all this will be in the past and like it never happened.

You look wonderful and almost the same as before I'm sure you are experiencing the jelly feeling, but that will go away in due time. Thank you for posting pictures of women with small breasts, we sometimes forget that small is beautiful.
Does anyone know of a good ps who specializes in implant removal in Ohio. I want these out!
I wish that we could just learn to accept our inner and outer beauty. we were all born out of love. we are all God's children and he see's us all the same, his beautiful creatures. I describe my breast as, " the lovin' spoonful." I am going on 65 and have noticed a lot of aging in just one year. I believe this is due to stress. for all you ladies out there, BEWARE. listen to the women who are sick. it's real. I am witnessing my daughter that I love with all my heart go through hell. there are times that she thinks she's dying. the pain is real and I have to ask myself, is it worth it? think long and hard, research, research, then research some more. I pray for a solution for all the women whom are really sick, they know.

2 weeks post op

I drove for the first time today since surgery :) it felt awesome. After implants I was sore when driving for the first time. I haven't noticed a ton of changes since last week. Slightly more upper pole fullness and slightly firmer. The tenting is still there and I'd really like to see some changes in that area but I am being patient and happier every day.

You could be a bra model, your bust looks so great!! Wonderful result!! Congrats!
Ha I think I def need some more changes! But I appreciate your positivity!

3 weeks post op pics

I'm seeing slight improvement in the tenting. Other than that not much new to report.

You look so awesome!! I hope that mine tighten up like yours did. I def see a difference in your pics.
I've been asking God what to do lately also. Was thinking of doing a BA. My breasts are super tiny. But now I'm worried about the complications that come from it. You are so strong for doing this. I'm proud for you and you are beautiful. Your breasts look great post op!
Hi, my advise is don't get them. Ive had mine for 8 years no problems with them. I actually miss my a cup boobs. I'm getting mine out this Tuesday. I can't wait....!

4 week post op

I just started doing light exercise again. They still feel mainly like jello which I would like to change because they feel too sensitive to run. They look like they are getting slightly bigger but I think I may be about to start my period so... They may go back down.

Um you are stunning! Your story is very real and very much appreciated. You're a winner!!!!!!! I personally thank the Lord for women like you who shares their stories much like mine about removing implants after a short time. I feel so proud of my decision!!
Thank you for your kind words. As positive as I am negativity tries to creep in but now I'm able to recognize it faster at least ^_^ your words definitely help battle that!
Thank you for your post. I will be explanting in a few weeks after 10 years. You look amazing! :)

Power thoughts

So now that I have done all four week updates I'll be switching to once a month. If you're battling with any negative thoughts concerning going through all this I highly suggest the book power thoughts. It will help you in so many areas of life including this one. I've mentioned it to several girls in comments but it was such a help to me that i decided to to put it in my review.

Gorgeous!!!
Thank you! :) I feel like my 5th week has been a goo week for change! But I'm waiting till week 8 to post another pic.
Our natural breasts look so similar ;) beautiful. I want to explant as soon as possible, but I'm really worried about muscle distortion. How is your muscle healing?

2 months 2 days post op

I feel like my scars are deeper than id like but I'm hopeful in seeing them change for the better over time. They are still not firm :/ but I'm being patient. Still feeling blessed

You look great! They look firmer, and they look similar to pre BA. What are you using to fade the scars?
this is asuuniday speaking, sorry but I think you have the wrong person. I am not the one with any surgery done at all. I am the mother speaking for my daughter that has the problem with her implants. I am her voice for now because she has no computer. I did speak with Cartoonchick08 at some time ago & she prayed for us. I have been out of commission for a while because my computer crashed. I want to thank everyone for sharing their stories. I have gathered up so much information from this website & have shared it with my daughter & she has followed up with every bit of knowledge that she has learned from everyone. I can't thank you all enough. Between the info. I received from the doctors and the stories it has given me & my daughter a wealth of helpful advice. We love you all. This is such an awesome community of people reaching out & giving. Thank you again.

March 5th will be 4 months I believe...

So I'm updating a little late... Healing great other than my scars are deep and colored. Also I am now forming a dent :/ I didn't think I would have one since I didn't have one right after surgery. I hope it gets better. My confidence is better than ever though.

Im 10 days post op ba and have been depressed since day one..i feel like i cant stop thinking day and night what a horrible thing ive done to my body..i dont know what to do..i told my doctor that i disnt want them anymore and wanted them out n he actually got mad because he had done a great job and i wanted to jst remove them...should i explant with that same doctor or should i look for another one that will be more understanding
Go to several doctors over it and base it on your comfort level. I'm sorry you are goin through this girl. I know the feeling all too well. I still get mixed up in the head about the choice I made to ever get them and then explant. I was never gonna let the thought go about getting them and now sometimes I think maybe I should have kept them but then I remind myself doing yoga and hugging people is much better without them and I'm confident in my choice again. Good luck girl keep ur head up.
Im scared my boobs wont be the same after explant..did yours go bck to the way they were..did they get smaller...i feel as if i had an accident n lost a leg...seriously i feel sooo depressed
Just talked to doc

It would cost me a full 4000 to go smaller so that option is out for me.