I'm 21 years old and have 2 children. While...

I'm 21 years old and have 2 children. While breastfeeding is a beautiful and rewarding thing, well it left my breast destroyed. I had sagging and total loss of volume. Needless to say I really NEEDED surgical work done to bring my breast back to life. My breasts are perfectly perportioned and I have wonderful upper clevage.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schaffer done the most amazing work on me. He took my unsightly breasts and make them BEAUTIFUL! Even better than that, he was extremely courtious and helpful with answering all of my questions. He was very polite to me during my conciltation, the day of surgery, and during my follow up appointments. I couldn't ask for better results. Also, his staff and nurses done a great job by making me feel comfortable and welcome. They made sure that themselves and Dr. Schaffer knew what I wanted my final result to be and Dr. Schaffer made it happen! I would recommend using him above all others hands down.

How are your boobs doin?! Can u post more pics?
okay.. thank you fo this post.. I have scheduled a surgery with Dr Schaffer for March 30,2012 and I was looking for post by someone who has seen him, and here I FOUND you !! thank you for this post. It has calmed my nervous (somewhat). You have inpired me to create a little blog of my transformation !!!
I have heard great things about Dr. Schaffer. He is in the office with Dr. Hedden who is doing my procedure tomorrow. You look great.

You look really pretty! Thank you for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf!