SO Nervous and Even More Excited!!! - Birmingham, AL

I am 20 years old, 5'5, 113 lbs and VERY flat...

I am 20 years old, 5'5, 113 lbs and VERY flat chested, 34 AA! SO ready for this to change! Hoping to be a full C cup. I have chosen silicone implants and go next week to decide on how many cc's. I want to look natural, but a large natural if that makes sense. I'm thinking 350-400? I'm much more concerned with looking portionable and natural than just having big boobs. So I'm open for suggestions! SO nervous about surgery that I almost begin to feel sick. Then I remember how long and how badly I've been waiting for this and I feel better about making such a BIG decision. (No pun intended!) :)

2 More days until PRE OP!

I go Friday for my lab work and to decide on a size! I will post pictures of different choices after my visit and would love for some opinions! Can anyone tell me what usually goes on during a PRE OP? Like what does lab work usually consist of? I hope everyone is having a perfect day!!!! :)

Finally DONE!

I got my breast augmentation done yesterday morning! I finally choose to do 400cc's. I felt like I would look really big and fake but I've been told its better to go a little bigger than smaller and I definitely didn't want to be disappointed with going too small. I haven't felt much pain, other than immediately after surgery I felt horrible. Now I feel great but still trying to take things easy! So glad I decided on using Dr. Hedden, he's great and an all around perfect doctor! So far I'm happy with my results but I know I still have a lot of dropping to do! I don't have any before pictures but I was a very small A cup.

3 Days PO

I'm three days post operation and Im feeling pretty good. Today's my first day without taking my pain meds and/or muscle relaxers and I just feel extremely tight in my chest. I'm soooo ready for them to drop so I can actually go buy bras without padding! Yippie!!! Does anyone know about how long it takes for the swelling to go down?

3 Days Post Operation

Me three days post op.

5 days post operation

I'm five days post operation and feel great other than being sore at the bottom of my left breast. It's kind of freaking me out, but it's not unbearable and looks fine. I really want to go try on new clothes but my boyfriend thinks its a really bad idea and it will effect the outcome of the dropping process. Is this really true?!

1 week Post Operation.

I am one week PO today and feeling good! Everything has gone a lot smoother than what I expected and I am more pleased with my results each day. I literally could not have gone any bigger or smaller and have been as pleased as I am. Sometimes my left breast will have a sharp pain near the crease while the right feels absolutely normal. I've heard this is because each breast is a separate surgery from the other, so they both heal in different ways and at different paces. It's funny because that's so true but you feel like its all just one surgery and they should both be healing at the same rate! I HATE sleeping on my back every night, will I ever be able to sleep on my stomach again?!? I really hope so lol! My boyfriend thinks it will cause the implants to ripple over time if I did every night? Don't want that happening! Also, SOOO ready to go buy bras and determine my size. Any ways I feel like I'm just rambling away! I'm about to post a picture from yesterday evening, then I will post much more this evening! I love reading everyone's stories and experiences, and also hearing from everyone! SO happy this site exits!!! Hope everyone is having a perfect day :)

12 days PO

Today, I am 12 days Post Op. I am feeling better and better each day! Sometimes I wish I would have gone just a wee bit bigger, which is funny because just the other night I was so scared I had gone way too big for my body. But I have gotten used to them & really love having them! I tried on bras today for the first time, which I'm still very swollen at the top. I filled up a C cup, it fit perfectly! Before, I did not even fill up an A cup. It was an amazing feeling to say the least! I get really sore when I walk around for long periods of time but other than that I haven't felt any pain.

12 days PO Pics

18 weeks PO

18 DAYS not weeks!!

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks PO

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post op. I had my 2 week post op visit yesterday. He said everything looked good, but that I still hadn't dropped yet. I am now able to wear regular bras during the day but have to sleep in my sports bra. I went to try on bras today and I filled up a 34 D. I wanted to be sized but I really just want to wait until I've dropped a little more. I was very shocked I filled up a D cup but happy at the same time!!! I will post some pictures later tonight. :))

One month and 10 days Post Op

5 months post op

Today I am exactly 5 months post operation. I am still so happy with my results!

Almost 7 months PO!!!

The first time I've ever been able to fill out a bathing suit top!!! What an awesome feeling! I am still so happy with my results and that everything turned out as fabulous as it has! :)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

As soon as I met Dr. Hedden I knew he would be the doctor I would be using! He is extremely kind and professional. His staff is also great, they made me feel very comfortable and at ease! I'm so pleased with my results and wouldn't change a thing!

You look great and I love that top! I'm hoping for a result very similar to yours. Our stats are really close. My consultation is next week. I can't wait to see the biggest size recommended for me LoL!
Thank you so much! I hope everything goes great at your consultation! I remember being so nervous going to my first consultation, but before you know it you're having surgery! Good luck and I hope everything goes wonderful! :)
Thank you! My consult is tomorrow and I'm already getting excited/nervous haha!
AvaMarie93, how long did your swelling last for? And approximately how long did you regret feeling like you went too big? That is my biggest fear going into surgery getting 400s that I'm going to come out regretting the size I got because of the swelling etc. I think it might ease my mind to hear your emotional thought process immediately following surgery. Your results at five months post op are amazing and I hope to look half as good as you do with my augmentation. I'm debating between 375 to 425 Mentor high-profile sub muscular silicone implants. I'm currently in a 34 AA bra or even smaller.
The first couple of days were mentally difficult for me. One day I loved them, the next day they were too big, then too small, it was a roller coaster ride of emotions for me lol. Thank God after everything has settled I could not be any happier! My swelling took at least 2 months to completly settle. Immediately after surgery I felt happy with my size decision, but I also was so swollen it was hard to tell what they looked like. About three or four days later I remember looking at myself in the mirror thinking "what in the world have I done to myself?!?! I look sooo fake and I've ruined my body." But when you go from barely an A cup your entire life to a C/D cup within a few hours, your chest just feels extremely tight and it was making me feel like I was a lot bigger than I actualiy was. I remember right before surgery I was afraid 400ccs were going to be too big for me and I told my doctor I wanted 325CCs instead. He told me that when you're stuck between two sizes, it's usually best to go with the larger choice. I'm glad he told me that and I'm even more glad I took his advice, so 400ccs it was! Sorry for such a late response! I'm happy to help in anyway! I hope everything turns out PERFECT for you! When is your surguery scheduled for??
I love this comment! I'm starting from a 34AA too so hearing how you coped with going bigger is a great insight to how I may feel afterwards. Thank you for your honesty :)
I just read and saw what you have!! That's what I want. My surgery is in 2 weeks. Do you have a pre op picture? I love your look!! I'm 6ft though. I wonder if I'll be a C. Thats what I'm aiming for. I'm currently a 34AA
The only photos I have from before are with clothes, so it's hard to tell what I had (which was literally almost nothing lol). I can say though, that I started out not even being able to fill out an A cup and now I'm a full C / small D! I would think 400ccs would get you a full C, but everyone is different so it's hard to say for sure. I hope your surgery goes perfect and you get the look you're going for! :)
Did you get high profile, moderate or teardrop 400cc implants? I love your look!!!!!!
You seem a lot like me. Do you have a before picture you could post??
The only before photos I have of are with clothes on so it's hard to really see the difference ... Which I can post some if you are looking for some form of a before! I wish I would have taken photos prior to surgery though :(
That's ok. My surgery is in 2 days (Friday) so I'm pretty much set. I'll be doing 350cc and I'm 5'6" 115lbs. Hopefully mine look as great as yours!
By the way, what size bra are you now that you're probably all settled?
Thank you so much, I'm sure yours will turn out great! I fit a 34 C and 32 D perfectly.
Wow I've never seen hp look so natural! Your results are amazing!
Thank you so much, that means a lot! :)
You look perfect! I was concerned if my 375cc would be too big, but you relaxed me!
Thank you!! I'm glad I could help. I was stuck between 350-400ccs. I thought 400ccs would look HUGE on me, but I'm so glad I went with the larger size! Good luck to you!!! :)
Your results are stunning. Absolutely freakin' stunning.
Thank you so much!! :)
You look amazing!!!! Omg you're so luckyy that size fits you perfectly. I hope my surgery goes as good as yours :( What type of implant do you have? Saline or silicone? Teardrop or round? Low, moderate or high? Lol sorry for all the questions
Thank you so much!! I'm happy to answer your questions lol! I have round silicone, high profile! I hope your surgery goes great, I'm sure it will!!! If there's anything else you would like to know I'm more than happy to help! Best wishes! :)
You look really good!
Thank you so much! :)
They look lovely, you have a great figure and they complement you perfectly.