SO Nervous and Even More Excited!!! - Birmingham, AL

I am 20 years old, 5'5, 113 lbs and VERY flat...

I am 20 years old, 5'5, 113 lbs and VERY flat chested, 34 AA! SO ready for this to change! Hoping to be a full C cup. I have chosen silicone implants and go next week to decide on how many cc's. I want to look natural, but a large natural if that makes sense. I'm thinking 350-400? I'm much more concerned with looking portionable and natural than just having big boobs. So I'm open for suggestions! SO nervous about surgery that I almost begin to feel sick. Then I remember how long and how badly I've been waiting for this and I feel better about making such a BIG decision. (No pun intended!) :)

2 More days until PRE OP!

I go Friday for my lab work and to decide on a size! I will post pictures of different choices after my visit and would love for some opinions! Can anyone tell me what usually goes on during a PRE OP? Like what does lab work usually consist of? I hope everyone is having a perfect day!!!! :)

Finally DONE!

I got my breast augmentation done yesterday morning! I finally choose to do 400cc's. I felt like I would look really big and fake but I've been told its better to go a little bigger than smaller and I definitely didn't want to be disappointed with going too small. I haven't felt much pain, other than immediately after surgery I felt horrible. Now I feel great but still trying to take things easy! So glad I decided on using Dr. Hedden, he's great and an all around perfect doctor! So far I'm happy with my results but I know I still have a lot of dropping to do! I don't have any before pictures but I was a very small A cup.

3 Days PO

I'm three days post operation and Im feeling pretty good. Today's my first day without taking my pain meds and/or muscle relaxers and I just feel extremely tight in my chest. I'm soooo ready for them to drop so I can actually go buy bras without padding! Yippie!!! Does anyone know about how long it takes for the swelling to go down?

3 Days Post Operation

Me three days post op.

5 days post operation

I'm five days post operation and feel great other than being sore at the bottom of my left breast. It's kind of freaking me out, but it's not unbearable and looks fine. I really want to go try on new clothes but my boyfriend thinks its a really bad idea and it will effect the outcome of the dropping process. Is this really true?!

1 week Post Operation.

I am one week PO today and feeling good! Everything has gone a lot smoother than what I expected and I am more pleased with my results each day. I literally could not have gone any bigger or smaller and have been as pleased as I am. Sometimes my left breast will have a sharp pain near the crease while the right feels absolutely normal. I've heard this is because each breast is a separate surgery from the other, so they both heal in different ways and at different paces. It's funny because that's so true but you feel like its all just one surgery and they should both be healing at the same rate! I HATE sleeping on my back every night, will I ever be able to sleep on my stomach again?!? I really hope so lol! My boyfriend thinks it will cause the implants to ripple over time if I did every night? Don't want that happening! Also, SOOO ready to go buy bras and determine my size. Any ways I feel like I'm just rambling away! I'm about to post a picture from yesterday evening, then I will post much more this evening! I love reading everyone's stories and experiences, and also hearing from everyone! SO happy this site exits!!! Hope everyone is having a perfect day :)

12 days PO

Today, I am 12 days Post Op. I am feeling better and better each day! Sometimes I wish I would have gone just a wee bit bigger, which is funny because just the other night I was so scared I had gone way too big for my body. But I have gotten used to them & really love having them! I tried on bras today for the first time, which I'm still very swollen at the top. I filled up a C cup, it fit perfectly! Before, I did not even fill up an A cup. It was an amazing feeling to say the least! I get really sore when I walk around for long periods of time but other than that I haven't felt any pain.

12 days PO Pics

18 weeks PO

18 DAYS not weeks!!

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks PO

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post op. I had my 2 week post op visit yesterday. He said everything looked good, but that I still hadn't dropped yet. I am now able to wear regular bras during the day but have to sleep in my sports bra. I went to try on bras today and I filled up a 34 D. I wanted to be sized but I really just want to wait until I've dropped a little more. I was very shocked I filled up a D cup but happy at the same time!!! I will post some pictures later tonight. :))

One month and 10 days Post Op

5 months post op

Today I am exactly 5 months post operation. I am still so happy with my results!

Almost 7 months PO!!!

The first time I've ever been able to fill out a bathing suit top!!! What an awesome feeling! I am still so happy with my results and that everything turned out as fabulous as it has! :)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

As soon as I met Dr. Hedden I knew he would be the doctor I would be using! He is extremely kind and professional. His staff is also great, they made me feel very comfortable and at ease! I'm so pleased with my results and wouldn't change a thing!