I got boobs now ladies!!!! - Birmingham, AL

Okay first review!!!! I have been craving breasts...

Okay first review!!!!
I have been craving breasts since I was about 15. I had a Little but nothing to brag about. After I had my kids they were HUGE and then shrunk down to a pitiful state. My husband always tried to make me feel good about myself but it just wasn't enough.
So I went into action and started saving and looking up doctors. I came up with Dr William Hedden in Birmingham, Al. He is one of the most popular BA doctors in the country, his staff is awesome and I enjoyed working with them all.
So yesterday was my surgery and I wasn't really nervous at all.... But then again I have an awesome support system. I was 36b before surgery but didn't fill it up. I chose silicone round sub muscular and they were 450 cc. Please don't get stuck on the size. There is barely a teaspoon size difference in between a 400 and 450. Trust me, go with the bigger size that you like. And ask you doctors advice, that's what they are there for. The last thing you wana do is pay this much and be unhappy. And I also had some sagging and stretch marks and he said the bigger size would help with that.The doc said I would likely be a small d when I got done with swelling. I woke up from surgery in the recovery room and had some Gatorade and got dressed. I was fine walking to the car and getting in hotel. If you stay at Drury inn they help you get into the hotel and to the elevator! Ladies were awesome here!
One thing I can suggest is take your time getting too and fro and no matter how good you feel don't push yourself. It not even a full day after surgery and I can lift my arms! That shocked me. I am so pleased with my results and I hope you guys like them as well!
I appreciate this forum so much it has helped me tremendously in my desicion to finally get surgery! I'll answer any questions for y'all of you have any! Good luck ladies! ????

Day 3--Almost out of the woods???

So, I came yesterday and the ride home was a little bumpy. My Gramma kept saying sorry for all the bumps in the road! SHe was so worried about me! I went to bed around 9PM cause I was so exhausted. It is so important to sleep propped up with about 4 or 5 pillows, I dont know why but it helps. And dont have a crappy caregiver, my Gramma kept making sure I was having enough water and food and especially meds. I got up this morning and got my pillow and propped back on the couch. I still feel really tired and super tight in my chest. But for the ladies who have had engorged breasts with pregnancy...you can handle it chicks!
I am still super private about who I am telling about my surgery......except with all you guys....not a whole lot of folks know! This forum helped me so much with making my decision to improve myself and I am super thankful. I think you can never have too much info. I plan on posting some photos!!! All you questions are welcome! See ya'll!

day 4

This is day 4...Feeling a tad bit sore but I can tell I am getting better. I slept through the whole night and didn't have to wake up for a pain pill. I took one about an hour before I went to sleep and I guess that seemed to help. I know I am tired of sleeping upright. I am not really used not used to taking it easy, I am a mother of two, so I am having a hard time not doing chores, laundry and dishes.

pictures!!!!

I have been late posting pics...sorry!

Shopping!!

Well today I went a little crazy shopping! I found some awesome lingerie at VS! I found some thing with no cups just nice flowy items. But let me tell you... I FEEL SEXY LADIES! In t shirts, dresses, tanks, ect. I can fill out everything and i have never felt better. My husband is constantly tellin me how great I look! It makes me wanna be on top,;) if ya know what I mean.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

The*
I love they way u feel cause I want to feel that same way! My surgery date can't get here fast enough. U look great!
Aww thanks so much! I'm excited for you too! I bought clothes for the past 2 days bc I love filling them out now. It will be here before you know it ;)!!!!
You look great already for just under a week!! I am getting around the same size as you 450 Mod+ and was glad your review mentioned the teaspoon difference...I was debating between 425 or 450. Your new boobs look totally fitting to your body...wondering what height and weight you are? Do they feel extra heavy?? Glad you are happy with the results, hope I come out looking as good!! Get rest and heal!!
Well they only added 2 pounds to my current weight. I am 5'7 and 148. I was so scared by the number of cc's. But I kinda had deflated boobs after kids so he said I needed the bigger size to fill then out! And thanks so much for the compliment, I have never felt so sexy in my life girl! They are starting to feel not sk heavy, but when they are a day or two old and swollen they feel so big and heavy. Now the swelling is starting to subside and they are getting softer and I am in love with them!
Ok, so have you tried 'being in top' yet? I told my hubs when I have my surgery he would most likely have to wait a week, but my doctor said we can get creative and as long as it doesn't hurt me we don't have to wait. ;-) you look great! Glad you are having a decent recovery.
Well lemme tell ya... My husband has been outta town for about 2 weeks and is comin home this Saturday... So I will let y'all know how that goes then. I think I'll feel best being on top because there won't be as much pressure from them hanging when I am on all fours. My doctor told me to take it easy with sex for the for the dirt three weeks and not to elevate my blood pressure too much. Not sure that's honna work caus my hubby really raises my blood pressure ;)! I would do what makes ya comfortable doll! Don't hurt yourself!
Oh honey...good luck and have fun!!! I'm excited for you!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. As you know, your review will be helpful to many other women!  I like your advice about not getting to obsessed with the amount of cc's. You're right, at some point the doctor's opinion is worth something. :)  Glad to hear you're not doing your chores. It's hard, but healing properly is worth it! Congratulations and keep us posted!

Thanks Beth! My kids are out for the summer so I am not picking them up or anything like that. I live this forum and I wanna keep everyone informed!
DId you get high profile or moderate plus?
Hi! I got mod plus 450cc
You already look great! Perfect size.
Thanks so much Jenny!
Glad your recovery is going well!!!! I took had HUGE breast feeding boobs and told my PS that that's what I wanted as my outcome... If only we were blessed with them forever! Lol
Oh I know! But then plastic surgeons would be out of a job!
            are you going to post pics off your results?
I agree......before and after pics please!
Yes sometime today...