My AWESOME Breast Aug. - Birmingham, AL

I decided to get a breast augmentation/breast...

I decided to get a breast augmentation/breast implants after having two children and losing a lot of volume. I always had small breasts, and after nursing two children, they grew large back to small, leaving much to be desired from me!
I felt very unattractive without a padded push up bra on, and could not find a bathing suit top that ever looked good on me. I am SO happy with my new boobs, they look great, feel great, and I can wear anything I want now :)

The healing process was no biggie, I was really sore for a few days, and then I was back to doing my regular duties of raising a 1 year old,and a 12 year old, going to school full-time, and running a household, within a week.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S, and the staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery are AWESOME! I live 1000+ miles away from the facility, but after my cousin referred me to them, I found that it was well worth the trip to have my surgery done there. The facilites are GORGEOUS, which makes a girl feel nice :) All of the staff is so kind, and patient, and make you feel like you are their only patient. I must have called 20+ times with silly questions and last minute travel changes, and the staff never tired of my calling! As for my results, my breasts look GREAT! I thought I would defintely need a lift, but after my consultation, Dr. S had a techinique of placing the implant in such a way that it gave the illusion of a lift, without all the extra surgery and scarring. I am SO happy with my new breasts, and would reccomend Dr. S and Hedden Plastic Surgery to ANYONE! :) *While I suppose it is possible for another place to be AS good as this, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any place to be better ;) ~Angelina

They look great,what size are?
they looks great congrats

Wow, you have a full life! Thanks so much for posting your story and before and after pics here. You do look great and I bet shopping is a whole lot more fun now.