Finally a Dr. Hedden patient with booty, 19 days post-op- Birmingham, AL

I dont know where to start or the best place to...

I dont know where to start or the best place to stay, or if its best to drive/fly. I called and spoke to Nancy. I got the price of $7779 which is great. The next open date is March which is ok. That gives me time to save up and not blow my Care Credit card to the limit.

I want to know EVERYTHING that you girls have been through. What to expect about work, pain, result. I do not know anything about a cosmetice procedure and coming from Mississippi, it's not common that ppl talk about it. I know that I want it and I am going for it. I just need the sisterly support from experianced BBL patients. I am open for all suggestions and comments. Thanks

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I dont know where to start or the best place to...

I dont know where to start or the best place to stay, or if its best to drive/fly. I called and spoke to Nancy. I got the price of $7779 which is great. The next open date is March which is ok but scary. That does however give me time to save up and not blow my Care Credit card to the limit.

I hope everything works out for you MsBooty! And YESSSSSSSSS, im going with Jimerson, hands down!!!! I haven't applied for care credit yet, because I think I'm about to purchase my house and i don't need anything else on my credit right now, but yes hold on to the $$$$$$, and Jimerson's reviews are GREAT!!!!!
I am thinking about Dr. Jimerson more and more. I had a consultation with him on today. My quote was $11,200. That is for liposuction of upper/lower back, upper/lower abdomen, love handles, and then fat transfer to butt and hips. He has great reviews and results. Plus, he is closer to me than Dr. Salama.
Dr Hedden??!!?? Did you do the Skype consult?

II have been MIA for a while but I am back!!!...

II have been MIA for a while but I am back!!! There has been alot going on in my life, mostly good things. I have started a new job and added a second job to my belt as well! I have finally chose a doctor for my procedure. I am going with Dr. Hedden. I have weighed all options, concerns, etc. and he is the best option. I have researched him and have received nothing but good feedback on him. My sx is scheduled for the 17th of January. I will be getting liposuction to the upper/lower back, flanks, and upper/lower abdomen w/fat graft to my buttocks. I am so excited and will post pics as soon as I am able to. It would be helpful if the women who have had this procedure give me some helpful advice on what I should/should not do and supplies that are good for healing. Thank you all so much!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

13 more days until surgery! Very excited and still...

13 more days until surgery! Very excited and still have not purchased any supplies! Come on ladies, what did you all use?

I dont know if I gave my measurements but I am 5ft, 5in; 168lbs. Chest: 38 Waist: 31 Right above navel: 36 Hips: 43 I am not flabby and very solid. I work out regularly to keep things relatively tight. 7 more days to go. Guys you just dont know how excited I am!!! Any advice, feel free to give!
I will be posting pics soon after surgery because to my understanding there are not any pics showing Dr. Hedden's work.
10 more days to go!!!! I am so excited. I am beginning to gather everything for my surgery. I am so excited!!!! I pray that everything goes well and that I have a butt like some of you ladies on here because you all have it going on!

I would love for my measurements to be 38-27-45. I...

I would love for my measurements to be 38-27-45. I would be happy with that! : )

go to ayp rental.com and they have great deals
6 more days to go! Whew! Time is flying!!!! : )
Elegantly-being from the deep south then you understand why we keep the surgery to ourselves or tell to a select few. I can see my mom now saying Chile, you don't need that! Lol! Good luck hun. Pray for protection going in an coming out. @ Bootiebeauty78, thank you so much because I was wondering how to change that. You girls are the best on here!

I am currently going through a divorce from a very...

I am currently going through a divorce from a very abusive man after 6 years of misery! It did a number to my self esteem. I am getting this procedure for myself and no one else. A new start with a new body! :-)

Can you post more pictures plz! :-)
Hey!! Hope everything is still going well for you. Have you lost any volume yet or is it pretty much the same? My consult is scheduled for April 9th and I'm so excited!!
Yes, I have lost some volume which I expected but it still is a very noticeable improvement. I am still very happy!

I'm Back!

Everything is great guys! I am starting insanity to maintain and even maximize my results!!!! Stay tuned!!!!

So I was reading one of your earlier posts...since you used concentrated fat you did not have to have the drainage tubes??? I am going to do some research on that but he's awesome. Dr. Hedden is always on point with advanced surgical technology.
Hello, I'm really thinking bout having a Brazilian butt lift....Research doctors close to home...I currently live in Mobile,AL....So, Dr.Hedden would be my best choice... I wanted to know..how much is the procedure?
If you email him via his page he will email you back. I posted an inquiry on Saturday and he responded Sunday afternoon. The costs vary depending on how many areas you need lipo'd.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon