Finally a Dr. Hedden patient with booty, 19 days post-op- Birmingham, AL

I dont know where to start or the best place to...

I dont know where to start or the best place to stay, or if its best to drive/fly. I called and spoke to Nancy. I got the price of $7779 which is great. The next open date is March which is ok. That gives me time to save up and not blow my Care Credit card to the limit.

I want to know EVERYTHING that you girls have been through. What to expect about work, pain, result. I do not know anything about a cosmetice procedure and coming from Mississippi, it's not common that ppl talk about it. I know that I want it and I am going for it. I just need the sisterly support from experianced BBL patients. I am open for all suggestions and comments. Thanks

I dont know where to start or the best place to...

I dont know where to start or the best place to stay, or if its best to drive/fly. I called and spoke to Nancy. I got the price of $7779 which is great. The next open date is March which is ok but scary. That does however give me time to save up and not blow my Care Credit card to the limit.

II have been MIA for a while but I am back!!!...

II have been MIA for a while but I am back!!! There has been alot going on in my life, mostly good things. I have started a new job and added a second job to my belt as well! I have finally chose a doctor for my procedure. I am going with Dr. Hedden. I have weighed all options, concerns, etc. and he is the best option. I have researched him and have received nothing but good feedback on him. My sx is scheduled for the 17th of January. I will be getting liposuction to the upper/lower back, flanks, and upper/lower abdomen w/fat graft to my buttocks. I am so excited and will post pics as soon as I am able to. It would be helpful if the women who have had this procedure give me some helpful advice on what I should/should not do and supplies that are good for healing. Thank you all so much!

13 more days until surgery! Very excited and still...

13 more days until surgery! Very excited and still have not purchased any supplies! Come on ladies, what did you all use?

I would love for my measurements to be 38-27-45. I...

I would love for my measurements to be 38-27-45. I would be happy with that! : )

I am currently going through a divorce from a very...

I am currently going through a divorce from a very abusive man after 6 years of misery! It did a number to my self esteem. I am getting this procedure for myself and no one else. A new start with a new body! :-)

I'm Back!

Everything is great guys! I am starting insanity to maintain and even maximize my results!!!! Stay tuned!!!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden

So I was reading one of your earlier posts...since you used concentrated fat you did not have to have the drainage tubes??? I am going to do some research on that but he's awesome. Dr. Hedden is always on point with advanced surgical technology.
Hello, I'm really thinking bout having a Brazilian butt lift....Research doctors close to home...I currently live in Mobile,AL....So, Dr.Hedden would be my best choice... I wanted to know..how much is the procedure?
If you email him via his page he will email you back. I posted an inquiry on Saturday and he responded Sunday afternoon. The costs vary depending on how many areas you need lipo'd.
Can you post more pictures plz! :-)
Hey!! Hope everything is still going well for you. Have you lost any volume yet or is it pretty much the same? My consult is scheduled for April 9th and I'm so excited!!
Yes, I have lost some volume which I expected but it still is a very noticeable improvement. I am still very happy!
Yes I am still very happy. Nothing new to report. Still swell sometimes.
Finally a.Hedden patient on site. You look great i am scheduled For sx tmrw
Are you still happy with your results? I'm considering Dr. Hedden for my BBL so I'm trying to get some feedback from his patients.
sending prayers.... any updates?
You look great!!!!
That A$$ look good! Lol! I can't wait. Congrats again & thank u for the pics
Sure girl! Lol! And thank you for the compliment :-)
Measurements are 38-29-44!
MSBOOTY2, what were your measurements before. I'm considering a BBL by Dr. Hedden. I see you had yours last year & I would love to talk with you about your procedure. I don't know why I can't see the pics you posted of your BBL.
You guys asked for it so now you have it. I had to stand in a chair to do it so u girls owe me big time! Lol! I am 2 weeks, 5 days post-op! How do you like it? I love it!
MsBooty2 did u have to pay $14.95 with care credit to apply?
Hi ya T! When I applied for CC I did not have to pay a fee... Wondered why they charged u? You can always ask them why at the clinic? Best of luck lady!
No. I applied online but I don't understand why they would charge a fee. Ask what that fee is for???
I meant ccs and not VCS...lol!
I've had no swelling, no pain, no dizziness, etc. The only thing I've felt is soreness. No hardness on stomach and booty is already getting jiggly. I wanted my butt a big and natural. He put in 550ccs of CONCENTRATED fat in each cheek. It had no fluid in it. Some ppl get VCS in the high numbers and require drains because half of it is fluid. ,Ines is all fat and it is nice and big but not weird looking. I love it! I am soooo happy! I had my first bowel movement today. Recovery for me is going well!
Hi MSBooty2! Darling you look fantastic! I am also getting a bbl/fat transfer.... my put is naturally heart shape but has lost some of its firmness and bounce due to kids, age, whatever.... I am hoping the bbl will perk my butt back up and fill it out again, lol! Question, how/in what position do you sleep? I am also getting a TT done and probably wont be able to lie on my tummy. Cheers!
That's a good question.... I didn't get a TT so I slept on my stomach. I don't know of another way. Thank u so much for the compliment. I will be posting new pics soon!
Hi I just need more information about this if you did fat transfer and or tummy tuck
Just lipo and fat transfer.