Present to Myself for my 29th Birthday! - Birmingham, AL

Over the past few months I started noticing the...

Over the past few months I started noticing the worry lines between my eyebrows & the little lines on my forehead hanging around a little longer than I liked so I started looking into my options. I got a coupon in the mail for my birthday to Seiler Skin located in Homewood, AL. I called immediately & set up an appointment to get Botox. I had my forehead, crows feet & worry lines treated. A few days after the treatment I knew I was hooked! Its exciting to look in the mirror & know preventative measures have been taken.... I made me feel womanly :) Its two months later & I am starting to notice some movement but will probably wait at least another month before I go back for a touch up! I don't think Botox is for everyone but if you are reading this it means you are curious so I would set up an appointment! You have nothing to lose, except those annoying lines!!

"I made me feel womanly :)" Haha, cute! So glad this perked up how you were feeling about yourself. Has it completely worn off now that another month has passed, or is it still holding in there a bit?

Dr. Seiler

I LOVE Dr. Seiler!! The discovered him thru some local deal site about 3 years ago (laser hair removal) & have always been impressed with him. He always calls or texts a day or so after I come in to check on me. He is my first & only doctor to EVER do that!