She Won't Waste Your Money - Birmingham, AL

Birmingham Dermatologist

Friend referral. After seeing the results,and quality care.i choose to stay w/ her. If you have had a bad experience like I have in the past. Dr.HERZOG is the best!!! She is compassionate,a Great Listener.And won't let you waste your money on unnessary procedures. I have driven from Tuscaloosa, and would follow her anywhere she went. I have had Chemical peels-to Botox.And Anything she would recommend.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.