Love My Lips!! - Birmingham, AL

I am 52 and had some tiny lines and wrinkles...

I am 52 and had some tiny lines and wrinkles around my mouth. Dr. Herzog injected Belotero in my lips and the change was instant. They were swollen at first but that went away in 24 hours. What I have now are perfect, not overdone lips. The fine lines and wrinkles are gone and my lips look very natural.
Birmingham Dermatologist

Dr. Herzog used Belotero in my lips and I love it!! She is great at knowing looks natural and my lips look great. They have a better shape to them and no wrinkles. There was a little bit of swelling at first but that went away overnight. I will definitely do this again and highly recommend that anyone considering having their lips "done", call Dr. Herzog.

Thanks for sharing.  We'd love to see some before and after pics of your mouth if you have any.  How much belotero did you have injected?
Dr. Herzog used 1 cc for my lips. I do have an after picture and am searching for a before picture where I am not smiling. As soon as I find one, I will upload it. There was a little bruising but it went away in about 3 days.
Can't wait to see your pics!  3 days isn't too bad for bruising.