I'm Male, Had Lipo to Chest 2002, Any Advice Welcome

I had lipo in England 2002 to 'heal'...

I had lipo in England 2002 to 'heal' gynecomastia which left large indents and scars. Dr named below

In 2004, I had bio alcamid to try rectify the indents of lipo done in the wrong areas, and further lipos, including laser lipo in 2007, 2008.

I now still need a filler to cover other dents above and around this filler. Firstly I think you cant mix fillers so do I have to use bio alcamid again?

Secondly if this is not the case, and I can fill around (or have the Bio A taken out???)- what filler do I use?

I dont really want to use temporary ones as you have to keep going back, isn't that like hard work, or worth it if they are safer? and permanent ones seem risky, or are they?

Has anyone had a permanent filler in for years, like 8-10years (or longer!)- how has it been? and where did you have it?

I could fat transfer, but some reviews say after 3 years the fat could be down to maybe 20% - is that reliable? And that leaves the risk of the donor site being messed up too from the lipo.

Again anyone with fat transfers done over about 5, 6, 7 years ago I'd be interested to hear from.

Are there any other fillers I haven't looked at?

What about cell harvesting??? can that be used for filling????
Regards

BioAlacamid - not too much trouble with it...

BioAlacamid - not too much trouble with it personally, but didn't look that natural really. I have no reason to recommend it, especially in light of all the 'horror' stories surfacing.
nothing more to write at present rhliuds shuadsisdha sdhuasdufauhdashas as sadhusduhsa dshudsh sdfhusdf sdfuhsuhas uisafihfs
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 19 Jun 2012:I can not recommend The Priory. They employ surgeons like Paul Levick who has had a string of complaints against him but have done nothing (that I can see) about him.