I'm Male, Had Lipo to Chest 2002, Any Advice Welcome

I had lipo in England 2002 to 'heal'...

I had lipo in England 2002 to 'heal' gynecomastia which left large indents and scars. Dr named below

In 2004, I had bio alcamid to try rectify the indents of lipo done in the wrong areas, and further lipos, including laser lipo in 2007, 2008.

I now still need a filler to cover other dents above and around this filler. Firstly I think you cant mix fillers so do I have to use bio alcamid again?

Secondly if this is not the case, and I can fill around (or have the Bio A taken out???)- what filler do I use?

I dont really want to use temporary ones as you have to keep going back, isn't that like hard work, or worth it if they are safer? and permanent ones seem risky, or are they?

Has anyone had a permanent filler in for years, like 8-10years (or longer!)- how has it been? and where did you have it?

I could fat transfer, but some reviews say after 3 years the fat could be down to maybe 20% - is that reliable? And that leaves the risk of the donor site being messed up too from the lipo.

Again anyone with fat transfers done over about 5, 6, 7 years ago I'd be interested to hear from.

Are there any other fillers I haven't looked at?

What about cell harvesting??? can that be used for filling????
Regards

BioAlacamid - not too much trouble with it...

BioAlacamid - not too much trouble with it personally, but didn't look that natural really. I have no reason to recommend it, especially in light of all the 'horror' stories surfacing.
nothing more to write at present rhliuds shuadsisdha sdhuasdufauhdashas as sadhusduhsa dshudsh sdfhusdf sdfuhsuhas uisafihfs
Paul Levick

Updated on 19 Jun 2012:I can not recommend The Priory. They employ surgeons like Paul Levick who has had a string of complaints against him but have done nothing (that I can see) about him.

The Netherlands has banned the use of all permanent fillers are they have determined that none of them are safe. Permanent fillers, unlike breast implants invade human tissue and cannot be controlled. Breast implants can be easily removed (though in same cases these have also caused some problems). Once a permanent filler is injected no matter what anyone tells you, it can not be safely or completely removed. It's like playing russian roulette with all of the barrels loaded
Read my comments on 25 June
That will tell you all you need to know.
By the way my injections were started in 2003
Did you get the defects in your chest improved after you had the Bio-A out, with another procedure?
Also did Dr Graham Offer cut around the BioA or make small incisions to extract it? How did you hear about Dr Graham Offer, or did you come across him by chance?
I'm trying to get a surgeon that might be good in the field of fat transfer but am finding it hard to get info on who is and isn't...
Regards
I had the bio alcamid removed by incision.As I was having breast surgery at the time Mr Offer went in under the breast and it virtually fell out.
I did a lot of research before I found Mr Offer and he is a specialist in Fat Transfer.
Please do not have bio alcamid again it is absolutely awful .In fact I don't think it's available anymore.
Hope this helps