Hot Mommy Again :) - Houston, TX

I am 33 years old and have 2 children. I have...

I am 33 years old and have 2 children. I have always been athletic, but 2 kiddos left me with small, sagging breasts and excess skin and fat around the tummy and love handles. Everything went well- I had quite a bit of pain in the first few days, but it was nothing compared to childbirth! I am recovering well- I have recently started to exercise again and my scars are fading. My husband is digging my "new" body and I feel a lot more confident in my clothes! I would recommend having a little help after the surgery; however, because it is hard to manage 2 kiddos when you can't lift them. Other than that, Dr. Schusterman and his staff were amazing, and I would not hesitate to have this surgery again!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Do you have any recovery tips for other ladies about to embark on a similar journey?

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I did 3 consultations based on google research and chose Dr. Schusterman based on his qualifications and years of experience and my comfort level after my consultation. I went to see Dr. Schusterman, as well as 2 other local plastic surgeons, for a consultation. I chose to have my surgery with Dr. Schusterman because he was very honest and upfront about what kind of results were possible with my body. I felt very comfortable in the office with the staff, and the price was exactly what I thought it would be. I had my surgery in November, 2011 at the facility in the same building that Dr. Schusterman's office is located in, which was conveinent.