BEWARE It Works SCAM!! It Does NOT WORK on Everyone!!! - Binghamton, NY

I had my first baby back in November and was...

I had my first baby back in November and was feeling uncomfortable in my "new body" and was working out eating right, nothing seemed to really get rid of the baby belly. So I saw these ultimate body applicators and heard some great stories, one of my girlfriends lost 6'' in one wrap! I was amazed and just had to try it for myself...SOO wish I didn't! I became a loyal customer and bought a whole box of the wraps, tried it twice on my stomach and followed directions to a T...and NOTHING, not even a inch! I am so mad at this point, but do still have two more left, and figure maybe it will works better somewhere else. So the next wrap I did was on my arms...and would you know NOTHING again!! Okay now I'm really made, I just wasted all this money to wrap myself and vicks vapor rub...I called the company and told them I wasn't happy, what do they tell me? There is nothing they can do and are very sorry but yeah sometimes they don't work for everyone...WOW your website doesn't make it seem that way!! So now I have to spend $ for the next 2 months on products at a company that sells false hope!! Really NICE!!!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hey guys, remember that there is no solicitation on RealSelf.  Please refer to the Community Guidelines for more details.

Spreegirl...I'm sorry you're disappointed in your initial effects of the wraps. I wonder if you drank all the water that is recommended to help detox your body. I don't know if your rep told you, but these herbals will begin on detoxing you from the inside out, so if you are having any other problems in your body that you may not know about yet, such as GI issues, etc. first. You have to let the product have a chance to work. As far as the auto ship, there is no minimum, so you can change what you want to purchase. There is no minimum purchase. Please consider the greens and maybe the firming gel. People are finding great results with the fat burner too. I'm not selling this product yet, but I am about to. I having been doing the research and I have met some very happy people. Depending on how much weight you gained with your pregnancy and other factors that help reduce your weight faster, such as breast feeding, which shrinks the uterus faster all used together can help you achieve success. You have to drink the water and also have a reasonable diet (not a a dieting, but eating as best as you can) and some exercise...even a moderate walk, but for longer distance actually helps you lose more weight over the long hall than pounding the shit out of your body trying to run 2-3 miles. Sorry you haven't seen the results yet, but if you stick to the plan and do your part, I think you will be happy with the results! Good luck!!
It Works