Latisse Did Not Work!!!! - Biloxi, MS

I have been using Latisse for 7 months. I have not...

I have been using Latisse for 7 months. I have not seen ANY results. I'm very very upset. I've spent almost $500 dollars buying the Latisse kits. After the 4 months I thought I might need to keep using it. I used it every night and followed the directions. The horrible part is that they do not guarantee results or your money back. I will never ever use anything that is made by that corporation.
That is terrible, what a waste of money.  I looked in our Doctor Q&A and from what I read on this post it sounds like hardly anyone sees no results.  I used it for a while and I did see results but they were too subtle to justify the cost.  I'm sorry you didn't see any results at all.
I know girl. Thanks for the reply. I would like to get the word out there more. Do you know of any sites I can post my comments on? Sincerely, Kristen
Writing this review was a great start and is probably your best bet in terms of web visibility because RealSelf results rank very high in Google.  You can check out the Latisse forums here, too.  Based on RealSelf data, most people (83%) who write a review think Latisse is "worth it".  Most complaints I see have to do with skin darkening and iris color change.  I saw a few forum posts that talk about sort of meh results that might be worth reading, or you could always start your own discussion and see if anyone else has experienced this.  Good luck!
Dr. Diaz

None. I just bought the product from his office