Good Experience - Billings, MT

I had breast reconstruction after having a...

I had breast reconstruction after having a masectomy in 2012. I consulted with Dr. Grosso twice before deciding on latissmus dorsi flap reconstruction. Dr. Grosso was very helpful reviewing my options with me, and discussing the best procedure for my lifestyle and body type. I felt comfortable with my procedure, and am glad to no longer have to wear a prosethetic each day to feel "normal" in clothing. The procedure is invasive, and not without risks, but I felt confident with Dr. Grosso and the care I received from St. Vincent's hospital in Billlings.
Billings Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grosso is very kind and professional. His staff is very nice and helpful. The whole experience was comfortable and all of my questions were answered thoroughly.

I'm so happy to hear you are pleased with your results and you no longer have to wear a prosthetic every day! Did you delay on your reconstruction due to treatment or were researching the best possible reconstructive procedure for your body? I have heard that the lat dorsi flap is great due to godd blood supply and very few complications. Did end up getting an implant too or just the flap? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm certain it will be inspirational to other future members "kickingcancer" like yourself. Way to go!