Bilateral Matopexy with Implant Exchange ( Silicone ) with Lipo Hips, Inner Thighs, Outer Thighs &knees

Here I am 2 weeks after the surgery and still...

Here I am 2 weeks after the surgery and still feeling extremly sore. I had a breast implant done before, and it was so much easier then now, doing it together with lipo. I went to a smaller breast size, due to back pain and discomfort.

I can already see the results and I am very happy with the way I look. I would highly advise to be careful when choosing both procedures, as I did not know what or how would it be, and it is much more painful, besides that you have to spend the night at the hospital, besides the fact that a surgery like this might last 9 1/2 hours, and besides the fact that after so much anesthesia, you will feel for a week at least like the biggest truck in the world hit you.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was absolutely highly skilled and professional. He was there with me when I woke up and he managed to work around the issues that came up. This doctor inspires confidence , trust and is all for good reasons. He is the best!