Fraxel for Acne Scars - Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I had some acne scarring on my cheeks that was...

I had some acne scarring on my cheeks that was really making me self conscious on my forehead, so I decided to have my first fraxel treatment to sort it out.

I was quite nervous - I mean, it’s lasers on your face! - but Dr Nasir really explained the procedure to me first and what to expect. The treatment took around 40 minutes and it hurt a little, but was bearable, just like a tingling sensation.

After, my skin was all red like sunburn, but it calmed down after a while and I’d say I had around 60% improvement on what it was before. I then had another session a couple of months later on to see if I could further smoothe the skin where the acne scars were. It’s three months later and now I’d say that the scarring has almost completely gone and is so much less visible.

I feel so much better... sometimes I even leave the house without make-up, something that I would never have done before the treatment!!
Dr Nasir

Dr Nasir was really professional and made sure I understood what was happening every step of the way - I’d definitely recommend him.