A Refreshed Face to Enjoy - Kuala Lumpur

At 55 years old, after 20+ years of being a single...

At 55 years old, after 20+ years of being a single parent raising four children, and a primary school teacher during all those years, I was starting to look very "tired". Because I love what I do and want to continue in the workforce for as long as possible, I decided that a facelift would give me a boost of confidence. I have a good friend (a few years older than me) who had been to Dr Nasir in Kuala Lumpur a few times for procedures, including a full facelift. Her results were so good that I always said when the time was right I would follow suit, and I did. I went through Medical Travel Management (MTM) who are based in Sydney, and they took care of everything - flights, accommodation, airport transfers, all transfers to/from hospital and wonderful after care from their KL staff member, Rosalind. My daughter travelled with me and had breast surgery with the same surgeon, and her results are beautiful. She has extra confidence now and enjoys wearing lots of clothes she could not wear before as she had a tubular breast issue. Dr Nasir did a fantastic job for my daughter as well and we are both more than happy with our choice. I could not have afforded to do this at home here in Australia, and neither could my daughter.
The procedures I had were lower/mini facelift + upper & lower blepharoplasty.
Dr Nasir

Really warm gentleman and a very talented surgeon. His care and advice were so important and I chose him because a close friend had a facelift with him 6 years prior with wonderful results.

You look great.... very good results! I'm having mine in California this month.
Wow! You must feel amazing! You certainly look amazing.
Exactly You look like that first person's daughter - just wonderful fabulous. Can't wait for mine :-)
You look great! You look young enough to be your daughter!!
Fantastic result, you must be pleased! :)
You look wonderful!
You look great! Years and years younger.
You do look very refreshed! Lovely results. Where did you stay to recover when you were there?
Truly amazing :-)
Your jawline has been transformed! Congrats!!!!
You look great. Certainly not 55 now. I have not heard of anyone else having surgery in Kuala Lumpur. There are more of us out there than we think!
Fabulous results!! :)
Wow! What a transformation...you look great at just 4 weeks!!!
You look great, what a difference.
Looking good only 4 weeks out -- just gets better and better with time