Warning : Fat Transfer Nightmare (Lower Eyelids)

I used to be so happy with myself , except for...

I used to be so happy with myself , except for some wrinkling on my lower eyelids that I thought would be fixed by the fat transfer procedure. I went to a doctor that had great before and afters, but unfortunately, he did not tell me that i had any other options besides the fat transfer. Had i known about the other less risky dermal fillers , I would have opted for them and not the fat transfer procedure. I thought that since all i needed was a little bit of fat to fill out the hollowing was easy to correct and that there was no way that my doctor could mess up really bad since it was such a simple thing that i needed.

After surgery everything went well and I had no complications whatsoever since I took good care of myself and I had been careful not to harm my face and it showed. I noticed after most of the swelling was gone and the bruising was almost gone, that the doctor had carelessly injected two wads of fat in such a sloppy manner that i could literally feel the wad of fat in my temples. It felt freaky but since i am not a picky person, and my lower eyelids were healing nicely, I was still happy.

Come the day of my post op with the doctor, I am looking almost healed but since it had been a week since surgery I was still concerned with how fragile the fat felt like with the slightest touch , and it made me nervous to even so much as lightly tap it when washing my face. And then during the follow up, the doctor himself comes in to see me and tells me sit down and then he looks at how great i was healing and then he uses his finger to push down hard onto my lower eyelids, damaging the fat so badly that the moment he left i reached up to see if the fat had survived the beating it took under such intense pressure and it did not.

I think i am the worst case of botched plastic surgery ever. Please be careful with your faces. This experience has ruined my life and my face so please choose wisely.

Pros: None

Cons: horrible result and my face is unrecognizable. In one month the before and afters look like i have aged 20 years

After the doctor did this everything went downhill, and I was not able to get an emergency appt with the doctor, even though the complications that i suffered were all the doctor;'s fault f

Oops I did not mean to put that my pain was...

Oops I did not mean to put that my pain was severe, the pain from the procedure was minimal , but the pain of being botched is pretty hardcore, sorry about the mistake. And no thanks the doctor that did this scares me and they got me banned from another site for writing his name and mentioning my story. I never once called my doctor a "mutilator" and I never once used vulgar language and I was still banned. My doctor didn't try to kill me or mutilate me, I just feel that it is not fair for me to have gone through such a horrendous experience and not be able to share my story online.

I am being treated with so much disdain by doctors and even on my medical records that the doctor sent me, the things he wrote on there make me want to throw up. I am not trying to commit libel or slander and apparently to tell the truth in an honest way will get me accused of defamation and as if I have not already been harmed enuff , he wants to sue me as well? Just be careful and message me if you have any questions regarding what to expect and what the risks are of having fat transfer, I have done lots of research and I know a lot about fat transfers from first hand experience with it. Thanks for being kind and for the sympathy :) God Bless Us Patients and the Doctors who DO CARE.

*Yes i know how to spell *enough* Oh and I don't remember how much i paid i think maybe 12,000- all for nothing The dr also charged me 300 for the consult and on yet on the patient forms it says they only charge 200 usually. I also had to pay 1000 for Radiesse to correct the damage done by this doctor . I lost so much of my own fat, I don't know if the doctor perhaps removed the fat bad to ensure a smooth transition without my knowledge and against my wills, but i noticed that i was really hollow in my lower cheek area and i am missing alot of fat there. On the forms he sent me it says he only charges 950 for radiess and he put that i paid 975$ Not true I paid 1000 to temporarily correct the damage he directly caused to my face, and he was also supposed to inject fat into my jowls and the lines around my mouth , but the doctor marked them before surgery but he never touched them, I had a terrible experience and it cost me more than money.

So, Misstreated, I read a post under facial reconstruction on this website and is it you that got the fat transfer for a second time in December 2011 with a new doctor? From that post, sounds like you are doing wonderful and this new doc did a great job. Glad you posted the doctor's name so others can look into him fixing their botched FT.
I didn' think there was a "doctor" named "motykie"...I thought that was the name of a poster here real self that was just asking a question and commenting...to whom I had been responding. I think Miss Treated just got confused somehow. Sorry about that. BTW, Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Hi notsogood, happy holidays to you too. No, I don't think it was anything you said, i just think that misstreated took issue with a comment I made further up about tv/internet doctors in general, because this dr moytikie is on TV.

Misstreated, have you been to see this guy?

I wrote my comment about TV docs when I was feeling annoyed & should probably explain myself further. I don't really have an issue with doctors promoting themselves per se, but when they do so very heavily, AND silence their critics at the same time, then something's not right in my view.
Quno that was hateful and untrue"
It wasn't hateful at all. It's likely not untrue either. It's simply an opinion which you're entitled to disagree with. How about the doctors who treated you with disdain?? I didn't say anything about dr motykie at all.
MT, this is what you wrote on schmie's thread a few months ago:

"it is always important on judging their character and their likability factors , instead of going to the most talked about doctor on the web or tv for that matter"

...seems like you were calling me out on something you pretty much said elsewhere.
Sorry i meant "removed the fat pad, not fat bad" in my above review
And I was never treated with so mucj disdain by all doctors, just the one this review is about and 1 other Dr that insulted me, many dr's have offered to help, :)
What lumps? Kindly read what i write, everything, because i hate repeating myself.. Thankfully i don't have any lumps, the fat that became lumpy disappeared , i wanted the fat to survive, but it did not survive the blow it took from my dr pushing down on it too forcefully.

Be advised that the same person(s) has been posting fake reviews, on who knows how many review sites, it is someone connected to this dr and it appears that he responded to one of those fake people faking my review. He wrote that i have been posting under different {usernames}
And it makes sense that they are refering to those fake reviews in order to validate what he did .
Okay I am sorry about that comment, you are right, that picture is small, you need to understand how upset it is to keep having to filter out the trolls who message me (the concern trolls) i am just sick of having to feel as if i did something wrong to deserve being harassed just for sharing my story as it really happened, if you knew the things they have done to "shut" me up it would shock you.
Anyways i will post up a better before and after, one where you can judge for yourself how great or terrible my dr is.
I'm not sure who all of those different responses were aimed at but what does my "weird ass name" have anything to do with anything? I ask you to post some more pictures because the current picture is tiny so it's difficult to see what you're talking about.

If anyone could message me some pictures of negative results, I'd appreciate it.
Ask my dt, not ak*
I am not going to put all of my "evidence" on here btw , those pictures are parr of my medical health record and they are confidential
Part*
I misunderstood. I thought you wrote that he had pushed onto only one eye. Please post some more pictures of the lumps too when you get to posting treatment pictures. The current pictures just look like the needle entry points got a little swollen.
I never said anything about lumps, the fat became watery, lumpy and dispersed, you can actually see how bad my lower eyelids swelled and that lump you can see in the picture is the actual fat that my dr. Damaged when ne pushed onto my lower eyelids, the thing with you is that you think i wanted them to take away those lumps, and even my dr wanted to inject a calcium based substance into the "lump" to make the rest of the fat he injected disappear. I told him, NOO i want you to put in more fat. Why would i want you to finish taking away what little fat there was left in my lower eyelids, why would i have wanted him to remove that too, ?
Anyways, that is when. I made him fillout my badly damaged face. (the trauma from the injury caused my whole face to swell, and my lower eyelids are still really badly damaged, it is terrible, but in fact. It seems that most of the muscles in my face are gone, i was left with loose, saggy skin and deep hollows in my upper cheek/eye area, and also in my cheek areas, i think my dr might have messed with my own healthy fat padding in my cheek. Maybe to even out the effect ? One eye hd the lump come towards the surface , and the other eye the fat was pushed inwards, or else dispersed, but both eyes had deep badly damaged bruises and i think my muscle was damaged too somene mentioned my orbital rim having been possibly damaged , anyways my problem is not a lump problem, those lumps were the fat that i actually hoped would somehow survive because it still lifted up my lid ,
Will do
If i am telling you what those pictures are showing, an you still don't believe me,then don't , i don't have to convince anyone of anything, if you need more info ak my new doctor, i showed HIM everything , all my pictures, all my progress with dr rivkin, this was something i had not done with my other conultation with other doctors, but my new dr, liked how i came prepared and it made it easier for him to validate my concerns, and he was really really nice, and he was shocked and he could not explain why dr "x" pushed onto my lids, since the fat is very fragile and "you want to avoid any sort of pressure on the fat graft"

I am not going to respond to people with weird ass names , because it is a waste of time reasoning with people who come on here to see who they can bully.
One more thing i forgot to mention, dr x did a good job on my lower eyelids, before he damaged them during the post op, it serms that i am the only patient that he did this to (he did not push onto any other patient i spoke too, maybe he did not like me, i cannot guess what drove him to do this to my lower lids, but it still hurts to remember and it makes me feel very sad to be treated as badly as i have been treated is hard to deal with.
And there was no reason to mess with my pictures, that was really offensive, and uneccessary and all i wanted with all my heart was for him to apologize and that would have lifted the burden from my heart.

He is not the worst doctor, he would be 100 times better if he listened to what his patients wanted and to respect their wishes, no extra this no extra that, and nothing less than what he issupposed to do either. He injected two fat wads of fat into my temple area, he was supposed to inject fat in the shadowsarpund my mouth and n/l folds, since he had noted they werebeginning to slihtly shadow and he even said better to deal with the aging process now before it happens, so you won't have to deal with it ll at once later.
However, he really disfigured my whole mouth area, i don't know what he did to my mouth area, my upper lip and smile is really disfigured. I dont know how fat injections alone could have disfigured my smile, he was not suppposed to cut any tissue , i was not trusting him with that, because i did not need anythin besides fat injections in my lower eyelids, and my lips ( i wanted my lips to be bigger, i regret letting him put me under general,
See i even said he had done a good job before he decided on damaging the fat by pushing on it with his God forsaken fingers
MissTreated have you looked into having a lip reduction or injections of cortisone/5fu. If the first doctor put the fat around the mouth or too much in the lips in the wrong way it can weigh things down and make the smile look funny. Even if you have fat in the smile folds it can affect the lips. This is what I found out the hard way. There is a poster on here called Mich with experience of having lip reductions for a fat graft.
Those pictures i uploaded were from a video that i recorded of my face with my web camera, that is why you can't see the extent of the damage, at least not in those pictures, i will post more pictures of me after rivkin, and after my new doctor's f/t . Look through all my posts, i have already explained everything. I only post on this website,under this profile where i answer questions and post questions.
i have changed" NOT CHANGES, TYPO, SORRY, I wrote that when i was very angry and i rushed so forgive the typos.
in the picture, there's an arrow pointing to only one eye and then later you explain that there are grooves under both eyes after you said one side was fine. Could you clarify? What is that arrow pointing to exactly? An indentation? A lump? Did the F/T change the shape of your eye? What percentage of fat from the transfer is still there today?