Mayer Fleming Flap -Beverly Hills USA

Hi guys. I would like to share my story with you....

Hi guys. I would like to share my story with you. 16 years ago I had a Mayer Fleming flap done with, despite many may think, excellent results. It looks natural, thick and well distributed over my scalp. The results are immediate and after a couple of days with bandages I was on my way back home. Very professional Doctors. After that I started taking Propecia and while it stopped my likely hair loss, after a fee years I realized that It cant be taken forever and now after 15 years I am off this drug as I am experiencing side effects. Probably over the next few years I'll need a second procedure which I could do at Mayers since the results were so goid but I would like to plan ahead of time what other options ate available nowadays since the hair loss industry evolved so much. Right now I have a head full of hair but in the future who knows. Anyone out there with some advice ? Instead of a second flap maybe scalp reduction and FUE ? Thank you !!!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

I'm so glad it all went well for you and the results have lasted so long. Is there a general life-span to the procedure you had? You mention that you will mostly likely need a second surgery, is this common or is it because you have had to stop taking the medication?
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and skilled.