Ulthera Was Great! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a lower face Ulthera about 90 days ago at Dr...

I had a lower face Ulthera about 90 days ago at Dr. Leif Rogers in Beverly Hills. Everyone commented that I looked great,but couldn't figure out what I had done. I liked thst it was non invasive and took just about an hour.

There us some discomfort and slight bruising, but overall not inconvenient. I am scheduling the top half of my face and look firward to great results.

I went on to have Botox on my brow and cowsfeet area as well as Juvederm injectables along the smile lines.I was VERY pleased with all the services at Dr Leif Rogers in Beverly Hills.He and his staff are professional and helpful.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Rogers is approachable, kind and very professional. The staff answered all my questions and took the time to make me feel comgoryable about the Ulthera treatment. Everything at Dr.Rogers office is state of the art. I am so happy that I found them.

This is a good idea. Maybe I will just do the lower face first since that is my biggest problem area. then if i like it do more....that way it seems its shorter and less pain!

HI May,

I think that is the way to go, having something done, but not letting anyone really know what so all they know is that you look fantastic. I'm glad it worked out so well for you. Please keep us updated how the top half surgery goes.

Thanks!