Ulthera is Fabulous - Beverly Hills, CA

This treatment was really worth it. The results...

This treatment was really worth it. The results are so amazing! My eyes were really droopy and I was almost considered surgery as this runs in my family. This was such a great alternative. Also I was beginning to get a bit of a turkey gobbler. My cheeks and chin are so tight. I would highly recommend this treatment.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

This office is so top notch in every department. Dr. Leif is so connected to his patients and really explains the procedure and takes you through it step by step.

who did you use?
I had it done today! 1/13/12 it wasn't bad at all. I thought it would be much more painful than it was. My daughter said I looked refreshed & that my skin looked tighter. Praying that it gets better in time! Everyone's pain tolerance is different, skin etc. I also believe it's what you put into your body as well. I took a nap when I got home from the med's, then went on & made dinner cleaned up watched movie. I feel great! I am not swollen or have any soreness unless if I press on certain areas like the jaw. My girl was awesome, careful gentle, she had a relaxing CD on which also helped while we talked through the whole procedure. I will keep everyone updated. Blessings to all :)
the price of this looks really good. i have been quoted much more!
I am going for a consult at a local cosmetic dermatologist office next week. My biggest problem areas are tired eyes and a heaviness in my jawline...jowls? Uggg! :/ I am skeptical though because they tell me a physician assistant and not the doctor does the actual procedure. Have you heard this? Thanks for your post! Dee
AT least 60- 70% and I'm still not seeing all the results It takes a good 90 days. my skin has tightened in my face and neck IT's so good I'm loving it
I am also just beginning to get a "gobbler". How much improvement have you seen in that area? When were you treated? Thanks for sharing with us!

Hi Hound,

Many other community members have mentioned that it is a good alternative to surgery so I'm glad it worked out so well for you. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much!