Ulthera is Fabulous - Beverly Hills, CA

This treatment was really worth it. The results...

This treatment was really worth it. The results are so amazing! My eyes were really droopy and I was almost considered surgery as this runs in my family. This was such a great alternative. Also I was beginning to get a bit of a turkey gobbler. My cheeks and chin are so tight. I would highly recommend this treatment.

who did you use?
I had it done today! 1/13/12 it wasn't bad at all. I thought it would be much more painful than it was. My daughter said I looked refreshed & that my skin looked tighter. Praying that it gets better in time! Everyone's pain tolerance is different, skin etc. I also believe it's what you put into your body as well. I took a nap when I got home from the med's, then went on & made dinner cleaned up watched movie. I feel great! I am not swollen or have any soreness unless if I press on certain areas like the jaw. My girl was awesome, careful gentle, she had a relaxing CD on which also helped while we talked through the whole procedure. I will keep everyone updated. Blessings to all :)
the price of this looks really good. i have been quoted much more!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

This office is so top notch in every department. Dr. Leif is so connected to his patients and really explains the procedure and takes you through it step by step.