I was not overweight but had a little pouch - Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

I was not overweight but had a little pouch due to...

I was not overweight but had a little pouch due to having two kids and exercise was not removing. I researched but should have researched more or used a plastic surgeon someone recommended.

My girlfriend and I had procedures done. I had a tummy tuck and my girlfriend had a scar underneath her chin that bothered her.  I was told I would have a very small scar over pubic area, instead I am left with a long ugly scar.

My girlfriend was told she just needed a chin implant, she trusted him.  She has a very narrow face and woke up with a large chin implant that eventually moved and made her whole appearance look completely different, and not in an attractive way! she had to pay a large sum to have it removed.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

His office staff couldnt say enough good things about him, of course that is expected. I do not recommend this doctor whatsoever, and yes, he is always in a hurry, says what you want to hear and leaves you very unhappy. When I went back to see him he always repeats the same thing "give it 6 months and come back!" DONT SEE THIS PLASTIC SURGEON HE IS HORRIBLE!