I was not overweight but had a little pouch - Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

I was not overweight but had a little pouch due to...

I was not overweight but had a little pouch due to having two kids and exercise was not removing. I researched but should have researched more or used a plastic surgeon someone recommended.

My girlfriend and I had procedures done. I had a tummy tuck and my girlfriend had a scar underneath her chin that bothered her.  I was told I would have a very small scar over pubic area, instead I am left with a long ugly scar.

My girlfriend was told she just needed a chin implant, she trusted him.  She has a very narrow face and woke up with a large chin implant that eventually moved and made her whole appearance look completely different, and not in an attractive way! she had to pay a large sum to have it removed.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

His office staff couldnt say enough good things about him, of course that is expected. I do not recommend this doctor whatsoever, and yes, he is always in a hurry, says what you want to hear and leaves you very unhappy. When I went back to see him he always repeats the same thing "give it 6 months and come back!" DONT SEE THIS PLASTIC SURGEON HE IS HORRIBLE!

Please update us thank you
Can you please upliad pictures or add an update. I have already left my deposit for a TT with this surgeon. thank you
sorry for your outcome....I had a consulation with him...hmmmmm....how is things now?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

So sorry about your unsatisfactory experience. Tummy tucks definitely do leave hip to hip scars, but hopefully it will fade in time (to an extent). Do you feel that your tummy is flat and you got what you wanted that way?