Correction of Irregular, Lumpy Liposuction - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm sorry I don't remember the cost - it...

I'm sorry I don't remember the cost - it has been years.

I had abdominal lipo to "sculpt abs" where the fat is removed between the stomach muscles. Post surgery, I developed a large (!) collection of fluid on my stomach that just would not resolve. The doctor that did the surgery put in a stint to drain it, but it would not resolve - for weeks. I gave up trying to get help from on MD that performed the surgery and looked elsewhere.

A friend recommended Dr. J in Los Angeles, as a skilled plastic surgeon that could make corrections. He was wonderful. For a while I came in to his office every day and he was draining 20 or 30 ccs of fluid from the trauma of the surgery. After the fluid resolved, my result from the lipo was irregular with lumpy scar tissue, and asymmetrical - the exact opposite of the desired result.

Dr. J was able to use cortisone extremely skillfully, and conservatively, combined with a new dressing. I received a series of light injections over time. This combined with heavy tissue massage saved me from having a lot of scar tissue and significantly improved the outcome. I cannot recommend Dr. J enough - I was lucky to find him.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is meticulous and caring. He strives for a natural result and is highly skilled.

Hi Britt,

The correction was done gradually over about 3 months. The injections were cortisone, I believe, and spaced far apart time-wise so that the outcome could be controlled.

I was very pleased with the result.

Yay, thanks for the added info. Glad things are still good. Have a great weekend!

-Britt

Hi Diogenes,

Wow, your doctor sounds like he really knew what he was doing. that's awesome. I'm so glad he was able to fix everything so you wouldn't have major scars. How long did it take? What kind of injections did he use? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,