Rhinoplasty - Im beyond devastated with my results, a year later - Beverly Hills, CA

Im beyond devastated with my results, a year later...

Im beyond devastated with my results, a year later.

Initially, theres a reason I went in for it. But the end result was far different than discussed/shown to me. Tip pulled up too high, bridge chiseled beyond agreement. EVERY friend, family member, surgeon, agrees and especially my husband (who stood by me entirely this difficult year---& I dont know why) AGREES that too much was done.

I've turned obsessive trying to find someone to help fix this disaster that my Dr. thinks is a great improvement. I saw my PS 4 or 5 times pre-op bc i was beyond nervous of looking unnatural. Well, Im unnatural looking and severely pissed off. Im so embarrassed and insecure in my every day life. What the hell was my PS thinking during surgery?! I hope to god people research the hell out of their surgeons bc I really thought I did. Subtle doesn't always come out subtle with chisel happy surgeons! How and why the F--- did this happen to me? I feel terrible EVERY day.

He's such a nice person- but he really did screw me up. 3 Reputable surgeons have turned me away at this point. Its just too complicated. Hopefully Frankel or Litner can help me now. They are my only choices in this area.
Just do your homework. Im in a horrible place now and I just WISH TO GOD I could have been more secure with myself from the start :-(

Kotler

It should have been worth it