Highly Recommend - Beverly Hills, CA

Aesthetically, I wanted to reduce the width of the...

Aesthetically, I wanted to reduce the width of the bridge of my nose. But also to gain self-confidence and regain proper porpotions with the rest of my face. I also had a hard time wearing sunglasses. As stated above, Dr. Aboolian went above and beyond my expectations and the results are amazing.

After years of thought and trying to come up with the courage, I decided to explore my desire to have Rhinoplasty. I was understandably nervous but Dr. Aboolian and his staff made me feel comfortable and confident from the moment I made my appointment and throughout the entire process. His genuine approach and honest opinions removed any concerns I had before my surgery. He and his staff were very professional, polite, and informative. The results have been incredible; surpassing my expectations. My nose has the natural look I was hoping for and I couldn’t be happier. Being a business professional, I was also concerned about the recovery time; but I was back in the office in just ten days with no bruising or visible signs of the procedure.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Aboolian to anyone searching for a plastic surgeon. A former patient of his who also had a Rhinoplasty procedure recommended him to me. So, based on my experience, I can reiterate what she and the others on this site have shared. If I were to ever consider plastic surgery again, Dr. Aboolian is the only surgeon I would consider.