Compassionate in Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA

I always wanted to get my nose done. I had a very...

I always wanted to get my nose done. I had a very severe bump and my nose was crooked in almost a C shape. I had a bigger bump than most of the people I saw on these sights so that did make me a little nervous. I'm so glad that I decided to do it and I'm so glad I choose my doctor. I met with 4 different surgeons before ultimately deciding and I feel that I made the best possible choice.

I'll post some pictures once the cast comes off :)

I'll post some pictures once the cast comes off :)

Today is day 5 and I'm really excited to get...

Today is day 5 and I'm really excited to get my cast off tomorrow! The worst part so far has been the scabs inside my nose. I really want to pick at it but I know not to!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I'm still in my first week after my Rhinoplasty but I loved Dr. P. He was so kind and helpful, he went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and make me feel really comfortable. I had virtually no pain after my surgery and I still have my cast on but so far it looks great (and thats with the swelling!)

Did you experience a piggy nose the first week with the splint? I got my rhino this week and I'm freaking out because my tip seems way too upturned.

Thanks so much for posting your photos. Can't wait to see how it looks once the splint comes off!

You did your homework. Good job! Before and after photos are so helpful for others about to embark on a similar journey. We'd love to see yours.