3 Rhinoplasties in 13 Years

I've had 3 rhinoplasties in the past 13 years....

I've had 3 rhinoplasties in the past 13 years. First in 1996 for sports injury, next in 2003 for repair from car accident and twisted tip, and tip reduction in 2008.

Now both profile views look completely different, the overall tip is rock hard with a "ball" on one side of the nostril grove and hard nodules and notching in the nostrils, causing asymmetry.

The Dr. also said he wouldn't change the angle of the tip (which I liked) and now it curves down instead of up, especially more visible on one side.

I'm afraid things are beyond repair now and I'm stuck with this.

Pros: None

Cons: Hard tip, nodules and notches in and around nostrils, misshapen tip, too much nostril and upper lip show, despite the tip now curving down instead of up.

But your sooo beautiful. I don't think you should be nosey about your nose since the overall look you have is great. Just my opinion but
To be honest, the right side looked more like the left side before, only with excess tip cartilage protruding. The 2 profiles now are TOTALLY different! The light bouncing off the right side even shows how crooked the cartilage is. People in person make comments about it, so I *know* I'm not imagining this all, but I appreciate your being polite. At any rate, the question is...am I developing polly beak deformity?
I don't know what it looked like before but I honestly do not think this looks bad.

Do I have polly beak deformity?

Do I have polly beak deformity?

Hi there, I've had four and while my fourth was better than my third (that's not saying much) I too have significant asymmetry and now a graft that shows. Make sure to find a good surgeon. I wish I had done that two rhinoplasties ago. Now I feel so stuck and depressed. Good luck!