Amazing Rhinoplasty Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

I originally had a big nose with a bump on it...

I originally had a big nose with a bump on it. I came to Dr Motykie to fix my nose after I had two prior rhinoplasties that left me with a crooked nose that I couldn't breath out of after the first surgery.

I was scared to undergo surgery again but he assured me he could fix my nose and my breathing. He showed me imaging of my nose that blew me away!  I was still worried I wouldn't get the nose I wanted or even a nose that was at least straight.

I went through with the surgery and I must say that I am happy for the first time in my life! He surpassed every expectation I had and my nose is better than I could have ever dreamed of. I went out on a date for the first time in five years and felt truly beautiful.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I went on five other consultations before choosing Dr Motykie. Dr Motykie was the only surgeon that seemed confident and experienced enough to give me the nose I had been hoping for since my first surgery. Dr Motykie is a true artist and a kind caring doctor. Anyone would be blessed to have surgery with this amazing surgeon.

Hoping for pics and price?

Your story gave me chills! I'm so glad you had the chance to do this and all went so well. We'd love to see before and after pics if you'd feel comfortable posting them.