My Results from Smart Lipo - Beverly Hills, CA

I had smart lipo and wanted to post before and...

I had smart lipo and wanted to post before and after pictures. Over the last few years had let myself go and decided on a quick fix. My pictures tell the story. Pictures taken 8 weeks post op.

I just went in for my inner thighs and feel no...

I just went in for my inner thighs and feel no pain whatsoever. I will say doing my abdomen was much mor challenging and I did get some bruising but had been taking Arnica Montana which I think helped. I cant' wait to take my bandages off and take a shower to see what my inner thighs look like. Will post before and after pictures
Bevery Hills Aesthetics

You did have a tuck didnt you? Normally with this amount taken out excess skin will be left. The fold thats there prior will be there after as well. Did u mention the surgeons name? Belly buttons too will have an odd shape after usually unless fixed.
do you mind telling us who you went to?
'm going in for my bra bulges in a couple of weeks. I noticed that because my abdomen looks so swelt that above that area is looking fat. So I think it will be a minor small area to process ... will post when I'm done.
I KNOW ... me too. Who did you go to?
I'm going in for bra bulges and arms.
Yes, I'm addicted!
I told one co-worker what I was having done. But for everyone else, they may see the binder. At least for me they did. I wear tight shirts and guys are always hitting me. It's a guy thing, they see my muscles and want to hit me. Women do the same thing, but not as much. I just tell them I pulled a muscle and have to wear a back brace for a few weeks. :)
I have better before and after pictures and will post soon!
WOw great advice and I am so motivated by your after pics! So would you think thjat 4-5 days off and then going back to work I could pretty much keep this a secret from my co-workers?
The areas I had done are the most difficult to get through for sure. I had my upper and lower abdomen and my love handles in the back area as well as above where that sagging thing starts to happen in your mid back. He took a lot of fat out of my body, I can't remember the amount, but it was a fair amount for my body size. I experienced swelling and bruising and wierd sensations like needles pricking you. This is all normal. My down time was more than a day. It was hard for me to even bend over for a good week but I certainly was walking around. I did drain a lot the first day but it disipated after that I think it depends on how much water weight you carry (not sure though. I only had one set of garments, so I was able to take a breather when they were being washed. I did swell in the genital area, it was something out of National Geographic but the office gave me water pills and it made the swelling go down quicker. Everybody heals differently though. So depending on what you do at work, e.g. if you sit at a desk, I would suggest having the procedure on a thurs taking friday off and even maybe Monday. That way you have a good 4 days to recoup. Also, my doctor told me the best thing to do is to move around as much as you can, go for walks but no heavy lifting or anything of that nature. But moving about will help speed up the recovery. My nurse said she had it and forced herself to go to an outdoor mall the next day and walk around as long as it didn't require walking flights of stairs. But trust me ... you won't feel like doing much of anything except complain or ask why did I do this? Then as the days go by and you look in the mirror (bruises and all) but see the results you will be a happy camper, just like me!
How long would you recommend taking off of work? How long did you have drainage? If you dont mind me asking did you have any swelling of your genital areas? I have been reading that this is a side effect. WHat all areas did you have done? Thanks for the help!
My doctor informed me that I can get really great results if I continue to massage the areas almost kneading them so my thought process was why not have someone else "work" the areas. But I am so pleased with my results at 8 weeks (I will continue to get better results 6 months out) I don't really see myself having to do anything more. I had looked into Zeltiq but was told you lose 20% fat whereas lipo is 90% ... so why not spend the money on lipo? But in looking at reviews I think the doctor is key ... mine was great.
Please read on velashape prior to paying. I see the reviews are bad. My co-worker is doing it now, and she says she sees no results. Your results are good.
Ha! Unfortunately it is not really massaging but more like kneeding with your knuckles and your fist to get a more smooth result, supposedly. will go in for a velashape or something similar ... I don't have any inconsistency from side to side but I may try something like that later.
Thanks I have more pictures I will post; but my doctor said I will see even more results towards six months and even a year. He told me to keep massaging the areas and I will get more results. I have never had a flat stomach in my life and now I do! So happy!
Curious..what are the massages suppose to do? Ive read alot of people do that. Im just glad I will have to tell my husband I need constant massages ;)
And you should be very happy, you look amazing!
You look fantastic!!!
My doctor said I looked like I had a tummy tuck!! He is so awesome!

Thanks for posting an update and pics. Glad to hear the inner thighs weren't painful. Does it hurt to sit or anything?

Very minimal discomfort. My only problem is going to the bathroom with my garment on and trying not to get it wet.