the best of the best - Beverly Hills, CA

Restylane for upper and under eyelid hollowing;...

Restylane for upper and under eyelid hollowing; Radiesse for temple hollowing. Not only did the fillers in my upper eyelids  and temples make a dramatic difference, but they were subtle enough to keep me looking like "myself", just a younger, fresher version.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I could be one of the pickiest females alive, or rather...people in general. I cannot speak more highly of Dr. A. I have the highest standards for myself, esp. in the realm of beauty and anyone that is going to touch my face, hair, skin, etc. has to be the BEST. I live in Manhattan and after much research, decided to go to see him in LA, while I was visiting on business. He genuinely cares about making you look beautiful and natural. In addition, he is personable and witty and has what I consider to be an instinctive eye. He loves what he does and it shows in his work. No one else will ever be allowed to touch my face! Other than consistently being unable to spell his name, no negatives

Hi NYtoLA,

Welcome to the Restylane community. A younger, fresher version is awesome. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure? I'm glad it was subtle enough to keep you still looking like yourself. We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Is this something you will continue with in the future? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt