Delightful - Beverly Hills, CA

Freshen up my face

freshen up my face

Dr. S was soo sweet and attentive. He really cares...

Dr. S was soo sweet and attentive. He really cares about his patients and loves what he does-- and is good at it!! I was very pleased with my results! There was no wait time for my appointment-- which is so rare for a doctors office! Once inside- he really listens to what your saying- and has a keen aesthetic that provides a perfect result. Afterwards- he follows up himself on the phone to make sure the results are good!

i highly reccommend Dr. S! his treatment was above and beyond the normal doctors care!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

was soo sweet and attentive. He really cares about his patients and loves what he does-- and is good at it!! I was very pleased with my results! There was no wait time for my appointment-- which is so rare for a doctors office! Once inside- he really listens to what your saying- and has a keen aesthetic that provides a perfect result. Afterwards- he follows up himself on the phone to make sure the results are good! Any kind of plastic surgery or injectables on the face depends on the skill and artisty of the doctor-- since the difference between good and bad can be mere millimeters-- and Dr. S IS an artist! I had no bruising and was able to go out that same nigh! i highly reccommend dr. S! his treatment was above and beyond the normal doctors care!

Hi liscious11,

Yay, it sounds like you had a great doctor who you really trusted and who did an awesome job. I'm so glad you are so happy with the procedure. It's especially great you had no bruising. You didn't list how much you paid, a mistake I'm going to assume. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks so much for the review and have a happy Wednesday!

-Britt